Is it weird I don't want to breed with my own race?

What's the plan once your race mixing agenda is complete?
then people will star living in ze pods while eating solely bugs because once white race is erradicated collective IQ will significantly decrease and eating ze bugs wont be seen as lunacy by anyone (in fact many ethnics are eating ze bugs nowdays already)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I prefer East Asians and Arabs

• +1
Now I find Curry girls as attractive as any other race
I've attached pics of hot curry girls I'd love to fuck and be with

However I'd think twice if I was to have a child with them

I consider myself extremely lucky to escape curry tax due to being ambiguous.

If I had a child with a curry girl if the kid was more like her especially as a boy (girl wouldn't have as many issues in life) he's gonna have a bad pheno
And be victim of curry tax more than me (and factors have led me to struggle so badly at times, mainly being fat as fuck- it's lucky I'm optimistic and mentally quite resilient)

Another issue is south Asian girls are short on average so my kids will be a manlet again a huge issue, ethnic and manlet in 2020's onwards is giga hard mode

I just can't do that to my kid (I would like to have a kid one day as a legacy, most of you guys are too young to worry about this)

I just hope I don't have female offspring... As they'd be out of control especially intl the he future as things are only gonna get worse hypergamy wise.

Competition is only going to get harder in life for men,
And I don't want my child to endure direct or indirect racism growing up and being incel/outcast due to these factors.

As a result I aim to have kids with middle class white women ideally blonde (example attached)
Kids would grow up med moggers esp with my ambiguous features and white features from mother.

I'm not a self hater I just know I'm one in a million lucky with my form of curry pheno, I can't afford to risk that for my children.
I know the disadvantages of being curry in the west and it can be Fkn brutal if your too curry featured (bug eyes, short height, bad frame, bad muscle building genetics etc) and can't let this happen.

Only way I would have kids with a curry woman is if she has an ambiguous pheno like mine, even then genetic recombination is a big risk....

Mixed raced children have a better chance at succeeding in all areas of life than if I had full raced kids

Mainly applys to Curry's but would be cool to hear black guys thoughts (not as bad due to better reputation, build on average etc but racism can be a problem still)

I would also have kids with a mulatta if she wasn't a whore (example attached,) coz that would be another good ambiguous mix although darker so possibly more issues of racism...

Agree?

Again it's not something I'm thinking of so much as i wanna enjoy myself while ascended but a thought for the future..

Tagging ethnics/black/med users:
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Xangsane
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@VicMackey
@fogdart
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@currylightskin
@btsgangruling
@.🇹🇩.
@tyronelite
@looksmaxxer234
@AcneScars
@volcelfatcel
http://Tags
Typical for your race (curries) to think like this arranged marriage is the only reason curries exist because up to you guys you’d all race mix

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj and Chadethnic101
Typical for your race (curries) to think like this arranged marriage is the only reason curries exist because up to you guys you’d all race mix
The culture is extremely strong and has been for centuries
Tbh you can blame colonialism
If Curry's never came to the west this never would've been an issue
Everybody would've been happy in their own continent with their own people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
meanwhile he is a pajeet himself
Yeah but he apparently doesn’t look like one. I feel the same way he does. Racist foids are problem, not us. I’d prob prefer to date a fellow dravidian poopjeeta if I knew that my future son wouldn’t be taxed heavily, but that isn’t the case.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadeep, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
Yes i am south Asian so it doesn't matter.

I've stated my reasons, so they have a bigger likelihood to be successful in the west without issues like racism, a broader spectrum of genetics with positive features from both sides.
Mix race people are statistically deemed the best looking, we're on a looksmaxxing website as we've all struggled/ currently are struggling with our looks and the difficulties this brings. Although I have ascended decently I don't want this to be a potential issue for my children.

The west is full of mixed race people now anyway, so having no 'identity' isn't really an issue. They will have my features along with some of their mothers features, curry and white features work well together, this has been discussed with me and @PrinceLuenLeoncur .
Plus culturally they'll know about both sides, adds more to their personality it's not an issue. And no I'll let them be their own person, I won't be putting my insecurities onto them, whatever they may be.

I wouldnt relate to a traditional Bengali girl as I've only visited twice in my entire life. However I haven't ruled it out entirely, we'll see where life takes us.

And I'm not upset just stating my thoughts to your argument, you seem to be upset by my thoughts however.

That double psychology won't work I'm afraid. I only assumed you were upset for digging into you because of this response to my genuine question and assumption

"Says you the most self hating 'ethnic' on this forum JFL"

Mix raced are not deemed to be the most attractive unless you are linking me a 1-sided biased study that mix-raced are the most attractive. It is without a doubt that white women are the most sort out race where Caucasian beauty is considered the number 1 level in the world. You can see this with how minorities behave with their beauty standards

Can mix-race be attractive? Absolutely but they can also be unattractive.

There are attractive races out there like Latinas that you can breed with. But you are specifically aiming for white women as most Indian ethnics are fixated on as a trophy. You could even breed a hybrid Indian/white and have your mogger kids.

At the end of the day do what you want. I personally think mix-racing causes a lot of trouble on the kids.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is why I always said white people need to breed like rabits and let some of their daughters marry ethnics so that ethnic men can whitewash their genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ballskin, Deleted member 15004 and 4 others
Yeah that's the other issue however

You say it's not all about looks but I don't want my kid struggling and have issues I went through and things discussed o here every day

Number one though I want a girl who wasn't an ex whore, and has my back over anything
Whether that be a curry, white, Arab, mulatta
Your peak potential is with a mulalto woman if your kid has your genes with mulalto genes it’s GG for eveybody else

• +1
This is why I always said white people need to breed like rabits and let some of their daughters marry ethnics so that ethnic men can whitewash their genes

You can just adopt white kids, castrate the ethnics and slowly replace the native population.

Damn that sounds messed up but can't think of something else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
That double psychology won't work I'm afraid. I only assumed you were upset for digging into you because of this response to my genuine question and assumption

"Says you the most self hating 'ethnic' on this forum JFL"

Mix raced are not deemed to be the most attractive unless you are linking me a 1-sided biased study that mix-raced are the most attractive. It is without a doubt that white women are the most sort out race where Caucasian beauty is considered the number 1 level in the world. You can see this with how minorities behave with their beauty standards

Can mix-race be attractive? Absolutely but they can also be unattractive.

There are attractive races out there like Latinas that you can breed with. But you are specifically aiming for white women as most Indian ethnics are fixated on as a trophy. You could even breed a hybrid Indian/white and have your mogger kids.

At the end of the day do what you want. I personally think mix-racing causes a lot of trouble on the kids.
Xangsane trys to garner sympathy and validation from.users by saying how he's half ethnic and how badly it effects his life, when the kid looks full fucking white with blue eyes- he's self hating and validation seeking. He's a picky autist.

Don't get me wrong Latinas are my favourite, but where I live there are no/extremely little Latinas so this is why I didn't mention. But yeah totally I'd mix with Latinas more so than white actually, but just being realistic in terms of my location.

We live in West and are gonna be affected by the western Caucasian beauty standard it is what it is. We are TD what is attractive and not- what this whole site is based off.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ballskin, rand anon and 1 other person
Xangsane trys to garner sympathy and validation from.users by saying how he's half ethnic and how badly it effects his life, when the kid looks full fucking white with blue eyes- he's self hating and validation seeking. He's a picky autist.

Don't get me wrong Latinas are my favourite, but where I live there are no/extremely little Latinas so this is why I didn't mention. But yeah totally I'd mix with Latinas more so than white actually, but just being realistic in terms of my location.

We live in West and are gonna be affected by the western Caucasian beauty standard it is what it is. We are TD what is attractive and not- what this whole site is based off.

Glad we see eye to eye.

I love latina women

Also Xangsane taxes himself with being islamic and having an ethnic name. His life would be a lot better if he was to try be a bit more western.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
And he tells shitskins not to bleach while he’ll never know the struggle :feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
Not quite pheno wise
i too want what you want but i admit its self hating. but i want to marry a white with white traits because of status and to make normies seeethe who pittied me before ascension.

tldr i want a white wife to flex on normies.

Last edited:
The culture is extremely strong and has been for centuries
Tbh you can blame colonialism
If Curry's never came to the west this never would've been an issue
Everybody would've been happy in their own continent with their own people
Curries always hated themsleves the Turks and Arabs wrote this down well before meeting westerners

Curries always hated themsleves the Turks and Arabs wrote this down well before meeting westerners

damn thats brutal. Maybe that explains the Indian supremacy with some of the users here as a strong coping mechanism.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes your a fucking weird

Can you give us more info?
The Turks who ruled in india openly said they were superior due to being lightskin and curries were ok with that they only rebelled due to Islam v Hinduism. Curries have been at the e mercy of lightskins forever

The Turks who ruled in india openly said they were superior due to being lightskin and curries were ok with that they only rebelled due to Islam v Hinduism. Curries have been at the e mercy of lightskins forever

Do you have a peer reviewed source to back this up?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ballskin, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
You turk roach actually think you're not ethnic? Why speak about ethnics in the third person 🤣🤣
Some Turks look white some look brown end of.

You turk roach actually think you're not ethnic? Why speak about ethnics in the third person 🤣🤣
nigger which part of the sentence implies that i am not ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Your peak potential is with a mulalto woman if your kid has your genes with mulalto genes it’s GG for eveybody else
Mulatto women yeah I like them but I have yet to meet one whose not a whore
Only once in my life I have e met a good one and I was too scared to ask her out ffs back 4 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Some Turks look white some look brown end of.
Minority of Turks look white, just like a minority of Arabs look white. It's exception and not the rule. The average turk looks ethnic as fuck even if you give them milk colored skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Tallooksmaxxer
@Chadethnic101 latino women are another option too but most look like fat pigs after 23

Nobody should be forced to grow up as a curry, I agree with that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
i too want what you want but i admit its self hating. but i want to marry a white with white traits because of status and to make normies seeethe who pittied me before ascension.

tldr i want a white wife to flex on normies.
Thing is though I've never wanted to be white myself

I've always liked my self in terms of background etc never wished I was white etc
I Personally like.my ambiguity but it won't last if it's mixed with another curry girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
@Chadethnic101 latino women are another option too but most look like fat pigs after 23

Nobody should be forced to grow up as a curry, I agree with that
Latino women arey favourite coz that's what I look like too
But they aren't in my country otherwise yeah I'd have a Latina wife no doubt

Wheb I say I'd go for a girl with same pheno as me a Latina is basically what I mean. Very hardly do curry girls have same pheno as me

nah thats exactly how i think

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Chadethnic101
Latino women arey favourite coz that's what I look like too
But they aren't in my country otherwise yeah I'd have a Latina wife no doubt
Which country? They’re also short as well
Curry tax is brutal so you would most likely date under your looksmatch

• +1
I agree bro, as a 5 foot 8 black dude im aiming to breed with a tall white girl so my sons can inherit her mogger genes. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
yall niggas some science experimenting ass niggas man

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and ballskin
Any nation that isn’t in the Americas doesn’t have Latinas. I have always wanted to fuck one but none exist in euorpe

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
I'm from UK
Yeah that's an issue tbh if she has thick nice legs and ass I wouldn't care if she was short JFL
@Chinacurry said I'd do decent in south America- DR, cuba, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Brasil, Argentina mainly

• +1
Any nation that isn’t in the Americas doesn’t have Latinas. I have always wanted to fuck one but none exist in euorpe
Spain and Portugal have a lot but that’s too far away from you probably
I'm from UK
Yeah that's an issue tbh if she has thick nice legs and ass I wouldn't care if she was short JFL
@Chinacurry said I'd do decent in south America- DR, cuba, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Brasil, Argentina mainly
But your kid would be short
if you going through the trouble of going to South America, Eastern Europe would be better you won’t get butchered by some 5’3 beaner

• +1
I don’t wanna breed my race either, have hope you can fix your pheno type, if I lost hope I’d not be to happy

• +1
Spain and Portugal have a lot but that’s too far away from you probably

But your kid would be short
if you going through the trouble of going to South America, Eastern Europe would be better you won’t get butchered by some 5’3 beaner
Nar those aren’t Latinos those are just white Spaniards (spicy whites). Not the same thing man, I know Spanish/Portuguese people they don’t have any in their nation save for Mexican tourists. I’m not into EE women

• +1
Now I find Curry girls as attractive as any other race
I've attached pics of hot curry girls I'd love to fuck and be with

However I'd think twice if I was to have a child with them

I consider myself extremely lucky to escape curry tax due to being ambiguous.

If I had a child with a curry girl if the kid was more like her especially as a boy (girl wouldn't have as many issues in life) he's gonna have a bad pheno
And be victim of curry tax more than me (and factors have led me to struggle so badly at times, mainly being fat as fuck- it's lucky I'm optimistic and mentally quite resilient)

Another issue is south Asian girls are short on average so my kids will be a manlet again a huge issue, ethnic and manlet in 2020's onwards is giga hard mode

I just can't do that to my kid (I would like to have a kid one day as a legacy, most of you guys are too young to worry about this)

I just hope I don't have female offspring... As they'd be out of control especially intl the he future as things are only gonna get worse hypergamy wise.

Competition is only going to get harder in life for men,
And I don't want my child to endure direct or indirect racism growing up and being incel/outcast due to these factors.

As a result I aim to have kids with middle class white women ideally blonde (example attached)
Kids would grow up med moggers esp with my ambiguous features and white features from mother.

I'm not a self hater I just know I'm one in a million lucky with my form of curry pheno, I can't afford to risk that for my children.
I know the disadvantages of being curry in the west and it can be Fkn brutal if your too curry featured (bug eyes, short height, bad frame, bad muscle building genetics etc) and can't let this happen.

Only way I would have kids with a curry woman is if she has an ambiguous pheno like mine, even then genetic recombination is a big risk....

Mixed raced children have a better chance at succeeding in all areas of life than if I had full raced kids

Mainly applys to Curry's but would be cool to hear black guys thoughts (not as bad due to better reputation, build on average etc but racism can be a problem still)

I would also have kids with a mulatta if she wasn't a whore (example attached,) coz that would be another good ambiguous mix although darker so possibly more issues of racism...

Agree?

Again it's not something I'm thinking of so much as i wanna enjoy myself while ascended but a thought for the future..

Tagging ethnics/black/med users:
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Xangsane
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@VicMackey
@fogdart
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@currylightskin
@btsgangruling
@.🇹🇩.
@tyronelite
@looksmaxxer234
@AcneScars
@volcelfatcel
is it normal that i have read this text with an accent?? i mean curry accent

• +1
im def gonna make sure my wife is lighter skinned (doesnt have to be white). dark skinned people go through alot. Kids wont have to worry about that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14262, ballskin and 1 other person
No one cares what you want. You're curry it's over for you if you come to western country

• +1
It doesn't "badly" affect my life but I do get some prejudiced treatment here and there. I get it sometimes but it's nowhere near as bad as what my fully south Asian or black friends face.

You are being very self-hating in the OP.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ballskin
be ethnic
breed white women
will hear white males tell u not to breed white women but its more for their own interest then it is for yours since they want to keep competition low

And he tells shitskins not to bleach while he’ll never know the struggle :feelsree::feelsree:
u sad react but won't give ur reasoning explain urself @Xangsane :feelsree::feelsree: