Is it weird I don't want to breed with my own race?

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Now I find Curry girls as attractive as any other race
I've attached pics of hot curry girls I'd love to fuck and be with

However I'd think twice if I was to have a child with them

I consider myself extremely lucky to escape curry tax due to being ambiguous.

If I had a child with a curry girl if the kid was more like her especially as a boy (girl wouldn't have as many issues in life) he's gonna have a bad pheno
And be victim of curry tax more than me (and factors have led me to struggle so badly at times, mainly being fat as fuck- it's lucky I'm optimistic and mentally quite resilient)

Another issue is south Asian girls are short on average so my kids will be a manlet again a huge issue, ethnic and manlet in 2020's onwards is giga hard mode

I just can't do that to my kid (I would like to have a kid one day as a legacy, most of you guys are too young to worry about this)

I just hope I don't have female offspring... As they'd be out of control especially intl the he future as things are only gonna get worse hypergamy wise.

Competition is only going to get harder in life for men,
And I don't want my child to endure direct or indirect racism growing up and being incel/outcast due to these factors.

As a result I aim to have kids with middle class white women ideally blonde (example attached)
Kids would grow up med moggers esp with my ambiguous features and white features from mother.

I'm not a self hater I just know I'm one in a million lucky with my form of curry pheno, I can't afford to risk that for my children.
I know the disadvantages of being curry in the west and it can be Fkn brutal if your too curry featured (bug eyes, short height, bad frame, bad muscle building genetics etc) and can't let this happen.

Only way I would have kids with a curry woman is if she has an ambiguous pheno like mine, even then genetic recombination is a big risk....

Mixed raced children have a better chance at succeeding in all areas of life than if I had full raced kids

Mainly applys to Curry's but would be cool to hear black guys thoughts (not as bad due to better reputation, build on average etc but racism can be a problem still)

I would also have kids with a mulatta if she wasn't a whore (example attached,) coz that would be another good ambiguous mix although darker so possibly more issues of racism...

Agree?

Again it's not something I'm thinking of so much as i wanna enjoy myself while ascended but a thought for the future..

Tagging ethnics/black/med users:
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Xangsane
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@VicMackey
@fogdart
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@currylightskin
@btsgangruling
@.🇹🇩.
@tyronelite
@looksmaxxer234
@AcneScars
@volcelfatcel
http://Tags

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1656944828335.jpg
    Image1656944828335.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1656870863166.jpg
    Image1656870863166.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1656849866521.jpg
    Image1656849866521.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Chadeep and 8 others
Self hating ethnic, wow wow breaking news

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, subhuman to mtn, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 32 others
Dn rd, curry want white Girl the sky is blue

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21146, subhuman to mtn and 13 others
As an Indian. All Indians are ugly unless they are mixed.
Brown shitstains. White women fog

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Chadeep, ballskin and 2 others
I agree bro, as a 5 foot 8 black dude im aiming to breed with a tall white girl so my sons can inherit her mogger genes. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Growth Plate, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I disagree such as the girl I attached is HOT

But the risk of having bad phenod and ugly kids is too high to impregnate jfl

Self hating ethnic wow wow breaking news
Not self hating lol as I said I'd date and. Fuck curry girls all day long if I found them hot- which I do quite often

Just impregnating there's too many risks

Due to western beauty standards/culture

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Tallooksmaxxer
Most people don't understand how brutal the racepill is, I'm probably not going to breed but if I was to breed in the west I would only want to breed with tall nordic woman, otherwise you are running the risk of creating incel children to suffer cause of your selfishness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Chadeep, Growth Plate and 6 others
I disagree such as the girl I attached is HOT

But the risk of having bad phenod and ugly kids is too high to impregnate jfl
I would smash but all of those girls are 6/10 max, and those are the most attractive Indians I've seen.

The bottom one looks okay but seems mixed.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I would breed most likely with my women but stacy Tier as i can afford it, for my offspring.
Chad exotic/ white passing ethnic >>>> white chad all day

A girl like evon wahab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
Nah he isn't self-hating.
Some retards on this site think having sexual preferences is the same as racism.

Genuinely braindead @Tallooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and Wallenberg
Some retards on this site think having sexual preferences is the same as racism.

Genuinely braindead @Tallooksmaxxer
To each his own. Marriage and breeding isn’t only about looks. Then just get designer babies. Cuz with a white girl you will have degen kids, and get divorce raped

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 17311
To each his own. Marriage and breeding isn’t only about looks. Then just get designer babies. Cuz with a white girl you will have degen kids, and get divorce raped
True but I'd just adopt a young mogger at 12yo and feed him anavar.

Ez chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
This is self hating as hell tbh.
I agree bro, as a 5 foot 8 black dude im aiming to breed with a tall white girl so my sons can inherit her mogger genes. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
What's the point if you're black lmao, your progeny is still gonna be considered black even after 3 or 4 generations of miscegenation.
Most people don't understand how brutal the racepill is, I'm probably not going to breed but if I was to breed in the west I would only want to breed with tall nordic woman, otherwise you are running the risk of creating incel children to suffer cause of your selfishness
Very much this. So long as she's tall, pale and has light blue eyes, and ideally black hair.
But then your kids will grow up motherless and that's a bit peak isn't it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 18840
Not cucked.

You should absolutely bleach your genes if you can.

tenor.gif

• +1
What's the point if you're black lmao, your progeny is still gonna be considered black even after 3 or 4 generations of miscegenation.
It's not about race, its about genetic potential :lul::lul::lul:

Very much this. So long as she's tall, pale and has light blue eyes, and ideally black hair.

But then your kids will grow up motherless and that's a bit peak isn't it
I'm not attracted to men, does that make me homophobic

Holy shit your dumb. Having racial preferences of attractiveness does not mean I hate Indians, it mean I'm not attracted to them.

I mean im against it. I pump and dump whitecels and will marry a virgin gl girl from my ethnicity.
Not the other way around jfl at slaying your people

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, Deprived and 4 others
I'm not attracted to men, does that make me homophobic

Holy shit your dumb. Having racial preferences of attractiveness does not mean I hate Indians, it mean I'm not attracted to them.
You're saying all Indians are ugly unless they are mixed which is. If you said "I just don't find Indians attractive" that wouldn't be self hating.

You're saying all Indians are ugly unless they are mixed which is. If you said "I just don't find Indians attractive" that wouldn't be self hating.
Ugly = not attractive
Saying Indians are ugly is the same as not finding Indians attractive

How are you this fucking stupid

Mirin you proving my point for me :lul:

Ugly = not attractive
Saying Indians are ugly is the same as not finding Indians attractive

How are you this fucking stupid

Mirin you proving my point for me :lul:
Are you retarded? There is a large difference between calling someone ugly and saying you aren't attracted to them. If you saw a handsome man and said "Yeah he's good-looking but I'm not attracted to him." nobody would bat an eye. Same thing goes for women.

I'm saying you're self hating because you said you thought all Indian girls are ugly. It's possible to think a girl is beautiful/mid and have no strong feelings towards her.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived, Ratriarch and 1 other person
Yeah that's the other issue however

You say it's not all about looks but I don't want my kid struggling and have issues I went through and things discussed o here every day

Number one though I want a girl who wasn't an ex whore, and has my back over anything
Whether that be a curry, white, Arab, mulatta

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 18840

That's what I mean not like I'm gonna have kids with a complete whore lol

Defo has to be a good caring motherly type of person, coz last thing I want is a kid to be motherless or part of a broken family
Then they will be degenerate for sure lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 14262

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived, Deleted member 16110 and 4 others
Are you retarded? There is a large difference between calling someone ugly and saying you aren't attracted to them. If you saw a handsome man and said "Yeah he's good-looking but I'm not attracted to him." nobody would bat an eye. Same thing goes for women.

I'm saying you're self hating because you said you thought all Indian girls are ugly. It's possible to think a girl is beautiful/mid and have no strong feelings towards her.

There is a large difference between calling someone ugly and saying you aren't attracted to them
What do you think ugly fucking means?
If you saw a handsome man and said "Yeah he's good-looking but I'm not attracted to him." nobody would bat an eye.
I don't think indian women are attractive so how does this apply?
beautiful/mid and have no strong feelings towards her.
If they were beautiful why would I not be attracted to her?

@PapiMew
@Chad1212
@Master

Guys we really need a mandatory iq test for new members. These retards are getting out of hand

why does every curry here say this
Tell me who else says this bro?

I look latino fully you've seen me before haha half Dominican/Bengali looking so lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

If I had a child with a curry girl if the kid was more like her especially as a boy (girl wouldn't have as many issues in life) he's gonna have a bad pheno
And be victim of curry tax more than me (and factors have led me to struggle so badly at times, mainly being fat as fuck- it's lucky I'm optimistic and mentally quite resilient)

Another issue is south Asian girls are short on average so my kids will be a manlet again a huge issue, ethnic and manlet in 2020's onwards is giga hard mode

I just can't do that to my kid (I would like to have a kid one day as a legacy, most of you guys are too young to worry about this)

I just hope I don't have female offspring... As they'd be out of control especially intl the he future as things are only gonna get worse hypergamy wise.

And I don't want my child to endure direct or indirect racism growing up and being incel/outcast due to these factors.

As a result I aim to have kids with middle class white women ideally blonde (example attached)
Kids would grow up med moggers esp with my ambiguous features and white features from mother.

I'm not a self hater I just know I'm one in a million lucky with my form of curry pheno, I can't afford to risk that for my children.
I know the disadvantages of being curry in the west and it can be Fkn brutal if your too curry featured (bug eyes, short height, bad frame, bad muscle building genetics etc) and can't let this happen.

Only way I would have kids with a curry woman is if she has an ambiguous pheno like mine, even then genetic recombination is a big risk....

Mixed raced children have a better chance at succeeding in all areas of life than if I had full raced kids

Mainly applys to Curry's but would be cool to hear black guys thoughts (not as bad due to better reputation, build on average etc but racism can be a problem still)

I would also have kids with a mulatta if she wasn't a whore (example attached,) coz that would be another good ambiguous mix although darker so possibly more issues of racism...

Agree?

Again it's not something I'm thinking of so much as i wanna enjoy myself while ascended but a thought for the future..

@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Xangsane
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@VicMackey
@fogdart
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@currylightskin
@btsgangruling
@.🇹🇩.
@tyronelite
@looksmaxxer234
@AcneScars
@volcelfatcel

I want to move to Japan to be with a qt Japanese girl(best ethnicity in the world) and if I want kids, I want to have kids with her to have mogger half-Bengali half-Jap daughters like Rola
Aramajapancom rola2k18

Or the former Miss Japan Priyanka Yoshikawa

Or this one

Cute but a little on the darker-ish side but still adorable

I want a HQNP Japanese goddess like this cutie this Bengali bro got married to

:feelsgood:

Wouldnt mind having a prettyboy mogger like Rola's brother but a daughter is preferred

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, traveler and Chadethnic101

Agree?

@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Xangsane
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@VicMackey
@fogdart
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@currylightskin
@btsgangruling
@.🇹🇩.
@tyronelite
@looksmaxxer234
@AcneScars
@volcelfatcel
based and eugenics pilled

• +1
I want to move to Japan to be with a qt Japanese girl(best ethnicity in the world) and if I want kids, I want to have kids with her to have mogger half-Bengali half-Jap daughters like Rola
View attachment 1767992

View attachment 1767993

Or this one

View attachment 1767994

Wouldnt mind having a prettyboy mogger like Rola's brother but a daughter is preferred
View attachment 1767996

Yeah you're lucky Japanese love Bengali men
Coz of rola haha

I'd be wary in the west though of having hafu boys due to possibly still having massive issues

Female won't have any issues at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
avi fits you

michael jackson pilled

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Haf
View attachment 1767992

View attachment 1767993

Or this one

View attachment 1767994

View attachment 1767996

Hafu women (Bengali and Japanese) are absolute foggers ngl mirin hard

• Love it
i already knew you were curry before clicking the thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Tell me who else says this bro?

I look latino fully you've seen me before haha half Dominican/Bengali looking so lucky
yeah i know, u look good. but just a few other guys lol

• +1
What do you think ugly fucking means?
Ugly means when you're appearance is misshapen or repulsive. (You would know this if you weren't sub 80 iq.) You can lack attraction to someone even if they aren't ugly.
I don't think indian women are attractive so how does this apply?
If you saw an Indian woman and said "Yeah she's good-looking but I'm not attracted to her." nobody would think you're self hating. Same applies if you expand that statement for all Indian women, but calling your entire race repulsive is self-hating,
If they were beautiful why would I not be attracted to her?
They may be otherwise unattractive, she might smell bad, act bizarre, act malicious, etc etc.
@PapiMew
@Chad1212
@Master

Guys we really need a mandatory iq test for new members. These retards are getting out of hand
Jfl at calling your friends just because you're too retarded to understand my argument. I've literally been here since 2021 whilst you joined this year. It's amazing how someone as retarded as you could get past the sign up page. Actually mirin'.

Not "weird" as much as it is a sign of mental illness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
U have lost your mind its over

Yeah I already knew this would be an indian.

Anyways, not only is this self-hate you would project your insecurities onto your kids, robbing them of their identity.

It's proven mix-race have identity issues so why do this to your offspring for selfish reasons? Either breed with your own race or don't breed at all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cekonerr, Chadeep, Deprived and 2 others
Says you the most self hating 'ethnic' on this forum JFL

No, its perfectly normal and you are in fact obliged to racemix goym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived, Britmaxxer and 3 others
Yeah I already knew this would be an indian.

Anyways, not only is this self-hate you would project your insecurities onto your kids, robbing them of their identity.

It's proven mix-race have identity issues so why do this to your offspring for selfish reasons? Either breed with your own race or don't breed at all.

First off I'm not indian
Also Not necessarily true they'll have more culture about them

Not.like I'd neglect them from.their ethnic side they're gonna know how to speak Bangla
mix race have identity issues is when they are neglected by one side it's a thing of the past

• +1
only breeding with white women theory

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14262, datboijj and 1 other person
First off I'm not indian
Also Not necessarily true they'll have more culture about them

Not.like I'd neglect them from.their ethnic side they're gonna know how to speak Bangla
mix race have identity issues is when they are neglected by one side it's a thing of the past

Your name says "Curry Mullatino" so you're south-asian even if you're not from India. Either way it doesn't matter.

2nd why do you feel the need to mix race? You're trying too hard to bleach your family line so your kids can fit in with whites as much as possible. Be honest you just want your kids to look white and not like yourself.

3rd they have identity issues because they don't look like either races usually. Races are tribal and if you look different you will feel different...nothing to do with neglect. People will simply know you are not one of them instinctively. Even if your kids still look white they won't feel it either.

4th if you're so good looking then go to your country of origin and find someone who looks like you. You're aiming for white genetics because it's the highest expression of DNA, which is okay to admit for an ethnic such as yourself.

5th You got upset even though you specifically asked for opinions and projected your insecurity onto me.

Your name says "Curry Mullatino" so you're south-asian even if you're not from India. Either way it doesn't matter.

2nd why do you feel the need to mix race? You're trying too hard to bleach your family line so your kids can fit in with whites as much as possible. Be honest you just want your kids to look white and not like yourself.

3rd they have identity issues because they don't look like either races usually. Races are tribal and if you look different you will feel different...nothing to do with neglect. People will simply know you are not one of them instinctively. Even if your kids still look white they won't feel it either.

4th if you're so good looking then go to your country of origin and find someone who looks like you. You're aiming for white genetics because it's the highest expression of DNA, which is okay to admit for an ethnic such as yourself.

5th You got upset even though you specifically asked for opinions and projected your insecurity onto me.
Yes i am south Asian so it doesn't matter.

I've stated my reasons, so they have a bigger likelihood to be successful in the west without issues like racism, a broader spectrum of genetics with positive features from both sides.
Mix race people are statistically deemed the best looking, we're on a looksmaxxing website as we've all struggled/ currently are struggling with our looks and the difficulties this brings. Although I have ascended decently I don't want this to be a potential issue for my children.

The west is full of mixed race people now anyway, so having no 'identity' isn't really an issue. They will have my features along with some of their mothers features, curry and white features work well together, this has been discussed with me and @PrinceLuenLeoncur .
Plus culturally they'll know about both sides, adds more to their personality it's not an issue. And no I'll let them be their own person, I won't be putting my insecurities onto them, whatever they may be.

I wouldnt relate to a traditional Bengali girl as I've only visited twice in my entire life. However I haven't ruled it out entirely, we'll see where life takes us.

And I'm not upset just stating my thoughts to your argument, you seem to be upset by my thoughts however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14262 and Chadethnic101