Is it worth getting fillers prior to implants to decide if you like the look or not?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Fillers are obviously a lot cheaper and have virtually 0 recovery time- is it worth getting them done prior to a potential implant to decide if it’s worth it for you/ if you like the look? I’ve heard quite a few people say fillers are like a temporary version of implants- I’m not quite sure it’s a simple as tha but it still seems potentially worth tryin

Depends where because fillers are known to migrate throughout the face after years, Infact they can migrate (move around inside your face) to certain areas and make your face look worse and bloated. Where are you trying to get fillers done op

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Depends where because fillers are known to migrate throughout the face after years, Infact they can migrate (move around inside your face) to certain areas and make your face look worse and bloated. Where are you trying to get fillers done op
Ive got a bad chin so I was thinking of having some chin fillers done and seeing wehther i like the look of the results and if I do then wait like a year and get a proper genioplasty done afterwards. Its the fact that you can get them and then decide whether or not you want to make the results more permanent that really appeals to me vs diving straight in with surgery and potentially getting botched or just not liking the outcome

Fillers are obviously a lot cheaper and have virtually 0 recovery time- is it worth getting them done prior to a potential implant to decide if it’s worth it for you/ if you like the look? I’ve heard quite a few people say fillers are like a temporary version of implants- I’m not quite sure it’s a simple as tha but it still seems potentially worth tryin

Meh I would just get the Implant and finish.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Slob and DivineBeing
Ive got a bad chin so I was thinking of having some chin fillers done and seeing wehther i like the look of the results and if I do then wait like a year and get a proper genioplasty done afterwards. Its the fact that you can get them and then decide whether or not you want to make the results more permanent that really appeals to me vs diving straight in with surgery and potentially getting botched or just not liking the outcome
Genio is the best and safest bet. Trust me you don't want to see what migrated fillers on your chin look like. That filler will spread to your jawline. Implants are better but less safe, and have a higher chance of getting botched. Genio is the safest and best looking option because it uses your own bone and not some plastic fitting that needs to be customized etc. Genio has the best chance of not making you look botched as you said

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Genio is the best and safest bet. Trust me you don't want to see what migrated fillers on your chin look like. That filler will spread to your jawline. Implants are better but less safe, and have a higher chance of getting botched. Genio is the safest and best looking option because it uses your own bone and not some plastic fitting that needs to be customized etc. Genio has the best chance of not making you look botched as you said
BiMax or LL

YES!

NEVER do an implant without trying out fillers first, unless your defect is legit medical-emergency level.

FIrst of all, fillers do BETTER job at contouring than implants. So, you results with filler will probably be better looking than your results with the implant. and if you do not like your new look, better implant design can be chosen. At least you will not have to cut your mouth open again and unscrew shitty implant. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Zhuurst
hey maybe im getting a little bit confused but I thought genio and chin implants were two words for the same thing but based on this reposne I guess not? So genio involves moving the actual bones of your jaw/chin ? Also another question i have - most genios seem to be for people with recessed chins and there are some really good before and afters, for me its more than my chin is very short rather than reccessed, I want to increase the height of my lower third and I dont see as many before and afters for such an issue- perhaps its less common? or is it harder to fix surgically than a reccessed chin?

hey maybe im getting a little bit confused but I thought genio and chin implants were two words for the same thing but based on this reposne I guess not? So genio involves moving the actual bones of your jaw/chin ? Also another question i have - most genios seem to be for people with recessed chins and there are some really good before and afters, for me its more than my chin is very short rather than reccessed, I want to increase the height of my lower third and I dont see as many before and afters for such an issue- perhaps its less common? or is it harder to fix surgically than a reccessed chin?
Fillers all the way. Very easy to add height. A lot of videos online.

It will temporarily ascend u for sure.
But I would personally only get fillers in upper eyelids coz of migration.
You may have to go back to the injector to dissolve any filler left before you get implants though

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
YES!

NEVER do an implant without trying out fillers first, unless your defect is legit medical-emergency level.

FIrst of all, fillers do BETTER job at contouring than implants. So, you results with filler will probably be better looking than your results with the implant. and if you do not like your new look, better implant design can be chosen. At least you will not have to cut your mouth open again and unscrew shitty implant. :unsure:
Wait, really? I thought the two big issues with fillers is that they aren’t ‘hard’ enough and that they ‘migrate’ around the face as time goes by. Implants can of course be removed and replaced, too (at a significantly higher cost than fillers, mind).

Wait, really? I thought the two big issues with fillers is that they aren’t ‘hard’ enough
This is depends on the filler type. Radiesse, Volux and Voluma should feel like stone after they set in.
and that they ‘migrate’ around the face as time goes by.
This is an urban legend born from injector errors. The filler shouldbe injected on the bone OR INSIDE the deep fat compartment. Then it never migrates. Most of these "migration" cases are lip fillers, which go up into the philtrum.

Anyways, there are thousands examples, where all is fine, nothing migrates. You just pay attention to negative reviews. You just need to choose a good licenced practitioner who knows what they are doing.

Implants can of course be removed and replaced, too (at a significantly higher cost than fillers, mind).
Except that if you need to change an implant, it is minus 10-20 thousand dollars: lifelong price of fillers, depending on how much you need. So, yeah, AT SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER COST. So you do not want to implant the one you do not like.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gladiator, metagross, Sick and 2 others
not if you’re getting orbital rim implants

This is depends on the filler type. Radiesse, Volux and Voluma should feel like stone after they set in.

This is an urban legend born from injector errors. The filler shouldbe injected on the bone OR INSIDE the deep fat compartment. Then it never migrates. Most of these "migration" cases are lip fillers, which go up into the philtrum.

Anyways, there are thousands examples, where all is fine, nothing migrates. You just pay attention to negative reviews. You just need to choose a good licenced practitioner who knows what they are doing.

Except that if you need to change an implant, it is minus 10-20 thousand dollars: lifelong price of fillers, depending on how much you need. So, yeah, AT SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER COST. So you do not want to implant the one you do not like.
Great info, food for thought and will be doing more research on these. Cheers!

How do you feel about lipofilling/lipogems?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
This is exactly what I did. Don’t regret it. The width that I requested with fillers made my mouth look smaller. If I went straight to an implant I would have gotten more width which doesn’t suit my face.
Hey there is there any chance you could show me some before and after pictures in PM? Feel free to blur the eyes out if you’re concerned about security/privacy

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 4614
Yeah i got u, send me a pm so i don’t forget its 2am here ill find the b/a in the morning
Can you also send this to me I am planning on getting the same thing done and looksmax retards kept spamming that every filler migrates and makes you look bloated

I heard from other users on here that fillers stay in your face for a long time and can cause bone erosion. Bullshit too?

Can you also send this to me I am planning on getting the same thing done and looksmax retards kept spamming that every filler migrates and makes you look bloated
one thing ive noticed with this forum is if you have any sort of issue with your appearance people tend to default towards the most extreme solution/surgery possible.

For instance for collagen so many people here apply retin A daily rather than a weaker retinol or using it only once a week - for most young people this is over kill and will do more harm than good.

When it comes to body alot of people reccomend steroids or just write off the gym completey - almost never an inbetween.

Likewise a lot of people here seem to wrtie off fillers and insist on more extreme surgerys that invovle moving bones and much longer recovery times- they dont seem to consider the practicalities or risks actuallty involved in getting such extreme surgeries done, probably as they tend to be teenagers with 0 life experience

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Sick and Deleted member 16380
I heard from other users on here that fillers stay in your face for a long time and can cause bone erosion. Bullshit too?
Yes, they stay for a long time BUT these studies never say HOW MUCH filler is left. MRI is literally picking up on the traces of the material years after. Sure, maybe true, but it does not influence your cosmetic care in any way.

Bone erosion not sure. Cannot say, and no one can tell you. No on knows. There are no reliable long term studies. BUT what I am CERtAiN of is that the erosion can happen from A LOT of other things, especially AGE. which makes any long term study close to impossible to do, cause the age and filler use will be highly correlated, making any observational study pretty much useless (no one will know why the erosion happened- due to age, or due to filler).

one thing ive noticed with this forum is if you have any sort of issue with your appearance people tend to default towards the most extreme solution/surgery possible.

For instance for collagen so many people here apply retin A daily rather than a weaker retinol or using it only once a week - for most young people this is over kill and will do more harm than good.

When it comes to body alot of people reccomend steroids or just write off the gym completey - almost never an inbetween.

Likewise a lot of people here seem to wrtie off fillers and insist on more extreme surgerys that invovle moving bones and much longer recovery times- they dont seem to consider the practicalities or risks actuallty involved in getting such extreme surgeries done, probably as they tend to be teenagers with 0 life experience
Wow, an actually clever person on this forum :unsure:

Stop larping as clever immediately! :p:bigbrain::ROFLMAO:

PS. Though i think your explanation will be too hard to grasp for Zoomers. LeForte is everything for them :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Wow, an actually clever person on this forum :unsure:

Stop larping as clever immediately! :p:bigbrain::ROFLMAO:

PS. Though i think your explanation will be too hard to grasp for Zoomers. LeForte is everything for them :feelswhy:
Gotta remember everytime some dude hits you with this ":lul:" emote it automatically makes every argument retarded. So dumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 16380

Thank you for this info btw.
I thought about getting fillers for my eye area, since one eye looks more closed than the other and it's weird.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sick and Deleted member 16380