Is it worth gymcelling as natty if I'm rly tall?

S

smalldicktalcell

Iron
Or does it not make any sense? I suspect results will be seen after years of proper dieting + exercise and all that shit... I don't wanna do roids cause they age you as fuck + acne breakout and other bs. Is anyone here that's 6'3+ and has done gym as a natty and can tell me the proper way to do it? I'm 6'5 btw, kind of a framelet look like a twink I M A SKINNY FAT FUCK I FUCKING HATE IT

dude any mf with a good physique you see on the internet has either done 2 cycle of RAD140 and LGD4033 or blasted test directly lol

im just telling u str8

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, MakinMogReturns, Lautrec and 4 others
yea nah just train shoulders, arms and abs if you want but my guy in avi is 6'5 and he looks like and is a mogger so highly encourage you not to be a soyboy about this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and wollet2
36401db3ed874ed132b750e9af8dfb55.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
depends on your metabolism and frame

dude any mf with a good physique you see on the internet has either done 2 cycle of RAD140 and LGD4033 or blasted test directly lol

im just telling u str8
it's over man it never began. over

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
depends on your metabolism and frame
high metabolism, frame isn't the best I'll be honest. I got skinny fat due to eating junk and put fat around my stomach, hips and face JFL. Fuck my life my jawline would prolly be insane if I could debloat, but I honestly just can't do it. If I leanmaxx I'll look like a lanklet skeleton, even though my face would have definition; IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYOS

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
yea nah just train shoulders, arms and abs if you want but my guy in avi is 6'5 and he looks like and is a mogger so highly encourage you not to be a soyboy about this
train those without steroids you're saying? insane body indeed damn

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
luke.0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
high metabolism, frame isn't the best I'll be honest. I got skinny fat due to eating junk and put fat around my stomach, hips and face JFL. Fuck my life my jawline would prolly be insane if I could debloat, but I honestly just can't do it. If I leanmaxx I'll look like a lanklet skeleton, even though my face would have definition; IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYOS
why dontr you just try jfl? youll never look worse after gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and midlatinocel
aErsviOCuwSFqW3_a0s98avaioKXspQpNeQNPUVynDo.jpg

Mog shredded manlets

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Lautrec, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Guys with a lot of muscles are ugly, but coping subhumans on this forum will tell you otherwise.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, MakinMogReturns, Lautrec and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
why dontr you just try jfl? youll never look worse after gymcelling
I don't want to spend money and time plus energy on something that would have barely any results. I'd rather grind the time for money in STEM-programming tbh

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 15468
No, youll be lanky forever. Take roids

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7, Lautrec, IndraBC and 2 others
I don't want to spend money and time plus energy on something that would have barely any results. I'd rather grind the time for money in STEM-programming tbh
you do you but it has other benefits than increasing your smv too

im just telling u str8
is reddit or youtube better for learning about sarms and what dosages you should blast

Guys with a lot of muscles are ugly, but coping subhumans on this forum will tell you otherwise.
No offence bro but your face scared my irl. I think youre the coping subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Lautrec and Deleted member 15468
yes it's worth it. if you eat enough and go 4 times/week you will see results no matter your height. being tall and having muscle is very rare so it's even better to go gym when tall. even if it only gives a 1% increase in SMV because of your shit frame it's still worth it, because natural gymmaxxing is good for your (mental)health, increases testosterone and is a way to socialcirclemax.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Or does it not make any sense? I suspect results will be seen after years of proper dieting + exercise and all that shit... I don't wanna do roids cause they age you as fuck + acne breakout and other bs. Is anyone here that's 6'3+ and has done gym as a natty and can tell me the proper way to do it? I'm 6'5 btw, kind of a framelet look like a twink I M A SKINNY FAT FUCK I FUCKING HATE IT
You just gotta stick to a bulk and work out 4 times a week. It's hard at 6"3+ but just being 6"3+ alone won't get you far even though a lot of people claim it does. Yeah roids ain't worth it. Good thing about building muscle is that once you build a decent amount of mass you have to carry it around all the time which makes you burn a lot cals.

whats your bideltoid

some muscle is better but dont sweat about it. i know girls that are turned off by abs non copingly

could be because most guys that show off their abs online have ugly faces. and they dont like the whole gymbro grind thing

Last edited:
just spam lateral raises to get wide shoulders

Just do hgh and fat burners and eat all u can and lift hard, its over if you're natty tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: Schizomogger
just train natty even if u just getting this physique will mog ur skinnyfat physique considerably
20230515 172637

Imagine being tall and not working out, peak retardation and waste of genetics

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and midlatinocel
You clearly are not a true looksmaxxer yet.
Celebheights.com is the most legit source of celebrities heights on the internet, not some random ass claims from fighters.

You can compare him to 188cm tall Brock Lesnar, they are identical in height pretty much.

Attachments

• 1684168297081.png
    1684168297081.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 0

im just telling u str8
In 9 months natty I got a grest physique, genes ig

It's brutal genetic pill I have 191 cm in shoes but just pretty exact 20inch bidelt in sliding door and big hip I will never get v shape anyway it's over. My physique improved a bit but it's cope af still KV jfl. Im gonna try lean down some more now and maintain fuck muscles as natty is retarded except lats and side delt

It's brutal genetic pill I have 191 cm in shoes but just pretty exact 20inch bidelt in sliding door and big hip I will never get v shape anyway it's over. My physique improved a bit but it's cope af still KV jfl. Im gonna try lean down some more now and maintain fuck muscles as natty is retarded except lats and side delt
As long as your shoulders are wider than your hips it's ok women don't notice frame unless it's framecel tier