Is it worth spending money for surgery?

BobbyJindalsTwin

BobbyJindalsTwin

Silver
I just graduated with a CS major from a top school, and after I start working this year money probably won’t be a concern for me.

Unfortunately I also have the following problems:

5’7.5
South Indian
(I could stop here and it would be over)
Skinny as fuck (130-135 pounds)
Recessed/short chin
Gandy nose
Bad iPd, Mid face ratio of 0.9-0.95 (1+ is good, 1.1+ is ideal)
Large low-set asymmetrical ears
Bad hairline
Bad acne scars on cheeks and temples
Skinny neck

Realistically, I’d need a rhino, otoplasty, chin augmentation, and micro needling to try to looksmax. The problem is I could spend 30+k getting surgeries from the best surgeons but it would get me to the average range facially. On top of that, I’m still going to be 5’7.5” and curry. Is this even worth it at this point or should I just stop giving a fuck and do whatever I feel like doing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Jason Voorhees
Would be helpful if there was pics

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6531, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Would be helpful if there was pics
I don’t want to risk getting doxed broski. Truerateme gave me a 3.5-4 4 years ago when it was actually legit. I posted this week and they gave me 5.5. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
You should go for all the surgeries but dont expect to become a male model afterwards. you will most likely never be a chad or a slayer given your height and race. but being more good looking will help you and boost your confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I don’t want to risk getting doxed broski. Truerateme gave me a 3.5-4 4 years ago when it was actually legit. I posted this week and they gave me 5.5. :ogre:
Post photos of people looking like you, or celebrities who are very similar.
The yandex reverse image search function is great for this, it shows many similar photos and faces who look alike, it's superior to google's image search.

Clipboard02

Post photos of people looking like you, or celebrities who are very similar.
The yandex reverse image search function is great for this, it shows many similar photos and faces who look alike, it's superior to google's image search.

View attachment 1175540
Who can I trust on here? I’ll dm them my truerateme thread or something. But I didn’t include my side profile when I posted lmao :feelsuhh:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Who can I trust on here? I’ll dm them my truerateme thread or something. But I didn’t include my side profile when I posted lmao :feelsuhh:.
Tbh you can trust anyone, no ones going to risk getting banned by leaking a new users face here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Pm pics bro I might be a bit late in responding but I'll get back to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
No

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Be_ConfidentBro and BobbyJindalsTwin
Bro, if there's something you can fix ofc you should fix it like short chin etc

Every thing counts when it comes to determining your overall facial attractiveness. Just because you won't become Chad doesn't mean it's not worth getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and lilhorizontal32
You can pm me if you want bhai but its not looking good with your stats tbh..

But you should always try to improve yourself if you have the means nd money mecessary ngl

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and BobbyJindalsTwin