Is jewting main Salludon ascension technique?

Alvaro

Alvaro

Tanio skóry nie sprzedam
@Salludon emphesized that extreme lifting of his hyoid bone was his core objective while mewing.

Jewting is a version of active hard mewing, and from my experience jewting is the best way to raise my hyoid bone.

Was jewting main Salludon ascension technique? (if he isn't fraudmaxxing)

@datboijj

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, datboijj and Deleted member 16834
idk
I invented it btw
it combines the effects of chewing,hard mewing and jutting all at once
But I'm grounded from my playground right now
I might get in tr-

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro and Deleted member 16834
@Salludon emphesized that extreme lifting of his hyoid bone was his core objective while mewing.

Jewting is a version of active hard mewing, and from my experience jewting is the best way to raise my hyoid bone.

@datboijj
gigahardmewing with chintuck 24/7

this technique requires very big balls or severe brain damage in order to continue

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

@datboijj
inform me how 2 jewting

idk
I invented it btw
it combines the effects of chewing,hard mewing and jutting all at once
But I'm grounded from my playground right now
I might get in tr-
Actually Salludon invented it, stop stealing his work.

Actually Salludon invented it, stop stealing his work.
no he didin't he wrote down everything he did , and he had no method that was close to jewting
keep coping noob

Hard mew, hard chew, hard chin tucks. 99.99% of people didn't put even 5% of the effort he did. Isn't jewting just hard mew?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
gigahardmewing with chintuck 24/7

this technique requires very big balls or severe brain damage in order to continue
He clearly mentions hard mew max few hours at best, not possible to do it all day. Also it's risky you think because?

Also it's risky you think because?
It's risky if you feel pressure at the back of the head, u should feel pressure in mandible and cheekbones

Actually i tried hard mewing 24/7, lasted for 2 days, mandible and cheekbones was sore af in the morning, so that's not a cope, like a Salludon said after hardmewing all day, u'll mew in the sleep effortlessly, it's possible to get results, but u need luck and big balls to be consistent

• +1
It's risky if you feel pressure at the back of the head, u should feel pressure in mandible and cheekbones

Actually i tried hard mewing 24/7, lasted for 2 days, mandible and cheekbones was sore af in the morning, so that's not a cope, like a Salludon said after hardmewing all day, u'll mew in the sleep effortlessly, it's possible to get results, but u need luck and big balls to be consistent
But salludon himself says in his reddit post he doesn't/didn't hard mew 247, it's not realistic long term. Pressure back of the head only if you doing it wrong? Hard mew 1-2h a day andrest of time medium mew, most people barely put any pressure it seems.

• +1