Is kinobody still natty in this pic? also rate his current phisique

D

Deleted member 22354

I honestly cant tell, i'm not sure, he does not look too big or has any other obvious abnormalities, and i know how well you can fraud your body by light, angle, position and camera lense, but i have doubts by now that he is natty.

pic:
FpWGEPiXEAMTECw

@softlysoftly

edit bonus jfl:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, Skywalker and forevermirin
Highly doubt it, and his physique is too big to be aesthetic IMO, tho it may be better with clothes on.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
wasnt even natty when he blew up originally.
also caging at his legs

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MentalistKebab
not natty but hes light asf because he doesnt train legs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Not a chance.

Even that DYEL-at-times whiny faggot Cassady Campbell was outed for usign tren while looking like this:

Bvw8Z88CYAALdQy.jpg

Bvw8d1ZCMAAVXHU.jpg

Goes to show you can never always tell who is "on" or what everyone may be one, some guys take roids & look worse than natties still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, MadTwatter and Hero of the Imperium
mf has a cal von moger midsection jfl least natty IFer

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Nothing natty about them delts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
Not a chance.

Even that DYEL-at-times whiny faggot Cassady Campbell was outed for usign tren while looking like this:

Bvw8Z88CYAALdQy.jpg

Bvw8d1ZCMAAVXHU.jpg

Goes to show you can never always tell who is "on" or what everyone may be one, some guys take roids & look worse than natties still
jestermaxxing

I honestly cant tell, i'm not sure, he does not look too big or has any other obvious abnormalities, and i know how well you can fraud your body by light, angle, position and camera lense, but i have doubts by now that he is natty.

pic:
FpWGEPiXEAMTECw

@softlysoftly

edit bonus jfl:

I’m natty at 6’4 and have a similar physique to him. The only people who say it’s not possible are the ones who haven’t trained over a long period of time. I’m pretty sure kinobody has been training for 10+ years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
>is this guy natty
C3D62204 955C 403D 82D9 B2ADEB1EE47F

How did you get past the captcha to make an account here?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Skywalker, Deleted member 1140 and 4 others

pic:
FpWGEPiXEAMTECw

@softlysoftly

edit bonus jfl:

that body can be achieved natty but is it naturally achievable for him? idk he could be pinning some low dose or he is just lean enough in the right lighting with a pump and therefore looks more impressive than he really is
like in the video most people wouldn't think of his body as an enhanced body and neither would I and he is like 180 pounds between 5'9 and 5'10 so Im leaning towards natty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 22354
>is this guy natty
View attachment 2085391

How did you get past the captcha to make an account here?
I can tell you are a noob to lifting and taking pictures
thats not a good pic to judge someone's natty status on
first of all he is like lean so he looks bigger in pictures than he would irl and on top of that he is pumped flexed and in good lighting

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 23324 and Deleted member 22354
I can tell you are a noob to lifting and taking pictures
thats not a good pic to judge someone's natty status on
first of all he is like lean so he looks bigger in pictures than he would irl and on top of that he is pumped flexed and in good lighting
I bet my life, I’ve been lifting at least five years longer than you.

F5CBF8BE 293A 49C9 B992 880FEA092AE3

If you think this naturally guy sits at 185lbs, 8% body fat, year round, at 27, eating one meal a day, lifting 3 days per week, you’re not a novice lifter. You’re a mouth breathing imbecile.

Personally I think it’s evil that he preys on mentally disabled people like you to spend $240 on his magic muscle building routine.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, softlysoftly and Deleted member 22354
that body can be achieved natty but is it naturally achievable for him? idk he could be pinning some low dose or he is just lean enough in the right lighting with a pump and therefore looks more impressive than he really is
like in the video most people wouldn't think of his body as an enhanced body and neither would I and he is like 180 pounds between 5'9 and 5'10 so Im leaning towards natty
i agree, in motion he does not look enhanced, although of course he could be. But he is also fasting (IF) which to my knowledge and experience makes such a body almost impossible. In one program he recommended 4-8 hours before eating and only a eating window 8 hours with ideally 2 meals. This knowledge and his constant low bodyfat + very good mass despite just "above average" genetics (idk the average tbh can only speak about my exp) makes it seem very unlikely.

If you think this naturally guy sits at 185lbs, 8% body fat, year round, at 27, eating one meal a day, lifting 3 days per week, you’re not a novice lifter. You’re a mouth breathing imbecile.
he is 31, he is doing a weaker version of IF not OMAD. And his main program costs 197 dollar. little fact check jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and softlysoftly
i agree, in motion he does not look enhanced, although of course he could be. But he is also fasting (IF) which to my knowledge and experience makes such a body almost impossible. In one program he recommended 4-8 hours before eating and only one eating window 8 hours with ideally 2 meals. This knowledge and his constant low bodyfat + very good mass despite just "above average" genetics (idk the average tbh can only speak about my exp) makes it seem very unlikely.

he is 31, he is doing a weaker version of IF not OMAD. And his main program costs 197 dollar. little fact check jfl

I took that pic from one of his Instagram posts where the caption said he is 27, eating one meal a day, working out 3 days a week, 8% body fat and selling his program for $240.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Not a chance.

Bvw8Z88CYAALdQy.jpg

Bvw8d1ZCMAAVXHU.jpg

lol he just has average genetics that don't respond well to gear lol, decent abs tho.

View attachment 2085450

Personally I think it’s evil that he preys on mentally disabled people like you to spend $240 on his magic muscle building routine.
I agree, I still think he could be natty because he has worked out for a long time and has no legs or anything like that. He doesn't look that good if you take in the fact that he only works out one-half of his body bruh. Natty or not's are stupid anyways because the majority of the time it's years of accusations with no actual proof. It just makes people on forums look like incels constantly attacking someone that they have no evidence of doing something.

View attachment 2085450

you're a retard fitness pictures are almost never to be trusted they are illusions you moron

said he is 27, eating one meal a day, working out 3 days a week, 8% body fat and selling his program for $240.
its obviously a joke you really think he built his body doing that? he tells people that because people are looking for an easy way out and will be more likely to like buy his programs

kinobody's physique can be attainable naturally but he isn't natural

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Not a chance.

Bvw8Z88CYAALdQy.jpg

Bvw8d1ZCMAAVXHU.jpg

Can you tell me which natty has better muscle to bf ratio than this picture ?

That is literally the max you can achieve naturally, if he did it easily with the help of roids there is no problem

ofc Tren' O Gallagher isn't natty :feelskek:
what kind of question is that?