Is le forte 3 just a pipe dream?

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
Everyone is drooling over le forte 3 but do they even do it to anyone who has no injuries? What's the point then? Do i need to break my maxilla? Why dream about the impossible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
based

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
The term is "pipe dream" not "wet dream" 😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6403, needsurgeryasap and 1 other person
another day another greycel

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
yes they do u just dont know where to get it

LeFort III is not for injuries. LeFort III is a traumatic fracture pattern that happens as the result of a bad accident. Then the surgical Osteotomy pattern was made in the image of the accidental fracture.

If you have some exophthalmos LeFort III might be an option but there are probably better alternatives like LeFort I + Custom Midface Implant to extend the augmentation to the whole LeFort III zone

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 2095
LeFort III is not for injuries. LeFort III is a traumatic fracture pattern that happens as the result of a bad accident. Then the surgical Osteotomy pattern was made in the image of the accidental fracture.

If you have some exophthalmos LeFort III might be an option but there are probably better alternatives like LeFort I + Custom Midface Implant to extend the augmentation to the whole LeFort III zone
how can someone realistically lower ramus aka change gonial angle? any alternative to implants?

how can someone realistically lower ramus aka change gonial angle? any alternative to implants?

Any other way would change bite and is complicated like a distraction.

I don’t understand the fascination to find an implant alternative. A Custom PEEK implant can give very good results

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Everyone is drooling over le forte 3 but do they even do it to anyone who has no injuries? What's the point then? Do i need to break my maxilla? Why dream about the impossible

Lefort 5 is the real deal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, needsurgeryasap, Chico Chicowski and 1 other person
Any other way would change bite and is complicated like a distraction.

I don’t understand the fascination to find an implant alternative. A Custom PEEK implant can give very good results
its more like a fear of implants - tissue problems, infections, and generally an "alien" in your face - maybe I'm exxegarting but maybe not

Forget about it