Is life a slavery in some kind of forms?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Diamond
Like we slave to our jobs because without it we couldnt function no money means you have nothing so you gotta do your work even if u hate it. Back then kings, queens and every superior ruler never had a job if yall think about it more deeply super rich people are also not workers. Most of the people here are either neetmaxxers like myself but got the family support or working a 9 to five. Soon im finishing university gotta get a job and guys ima be honest with yall I dont really want to work but I have to isnt it sad? Girls always want money and lots of girls especially nowadays are chasing the bread heavily they dont care about how u look they dont even love you they just need money.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Soon im finishing university gotta get a job and guys ima be honest with yall I dont really want to work but I have to isnt it sad?
tfw when you realize you need to put effort to survive

Meme Reaction GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: AustinCutler
Of course it's slavery

It's not about whether it's slavery or not but a matter of who you choose to be your ultimate owner in life, the last one to whom you answer.

Like we slave to our jobs because without it we couldnt function no money means you have nothing so you gotta do your work even if u hate it. Back then kings, queens and every superior ruler never had a job if yall think about it more deeply super rich people are also not workers. Most of the people here are either neetmaxxers like myself but got the family support or working a 9 to five. Soon im finishing university gotta get a job and guys ima be honest with yall I dont really want to work but I have to isnt it sad? Girls always want money and lots of girls especially nowadays are chasing the bread heavily they dont care about how u look they dont even love you they just need money.
You aren't a NEET if you are in education

You can choose your masters now. Masters can’t beat the fuck out of you but they don’t have to provide housing or food. That’s the difference.

dnr but yeah if youre incel