Is life over if u didn't peak in high school?

Matrix88

Matrix88

sensitive ND guy
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Posts
8,020
Reputation
11,328
My high school experience was below average, I wasn't bullied but I didn't have sex with anyone :ROFLMAO:

I'm not coping when I say that I was legit a late bloomer, I'm 19 and just now I'm starting to look 17, but last year I looked like a legit 15yo kiddo

Sometimes I wanna be optimistic and think about the chances I have to ascend in the future and live a nice life, but then I remember there are so many people living the life I want since they were young...

Ropefuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., Resonant, Kazey and 2 others
I was legit a late bloomer
I'm a late bloomer too. I think your main problem when your experience in HS is practically a nothingburger is the fact that you missed out on a lot of opportunity and stunted socially.

Still fixable, unless you were an abused dog like me:feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88 and Resonant
Prime is 25, we slay 19yos in that timeline
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
No


I know karma is cope

But high school doesn’t mean shit. Plenty of people suceed in their 20s
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, Resonant, Kazey and 1 other person
Prime is 25, we slay 19yos in that timeline
What really scares me is the idea of not being able to get surgery until I'm 24+... just to think of me becoming UGLIER makes me wanna kms

So depressing that my prime and real life would begin at 24+, while some kid is living it RN as I'm typing ts.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
My high school experience was below average, I wasn't bullied but I didn't have sex with anyone :ROFLMAO:

I'm not coping when I say that I was legit a late bloomer, I'm 19 and just now I'm starting to look 17, but last year I looked like a legit 15yo kiddo

Sometimes I wanna be optimistic and think about the chances I have to ascend in the future and live a nice life, but then I remember there are so many people living the life I want since they were young...

Ropefue
99% of the population peaks in HS/College because it’s 100x better than real life LOL

Doing drugs , chilling with the boys and smashing hoes,

Or

Going home to your ugly lazy wife after a shitty 8 hour shift and commute

Very little people do better after graduation
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and Resonant
What really scares me is the idea of not being able to get surgery until I'm 24+... just to think of me becoming UGLIER makes me wanna kms

So depressing that my prime and real life would begin at 24+, while some kid is living it RN as I'm typing ts.
It's brutal, life begins at htn and 6'1+
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: emogymmaxx
My high school experience was below average, I wasn't bullied but I didn't have sex with anyone :ROFLMAO:

I'm not coping when I say that I was legit a late bloomer, I'm 19 and just now I'm starting to look 17, but last year I looked like a legit 15yo kiddo

Sometimes I wanna be optimistic and think about the chances I have to ascend in the future and live a nice life, but then I remember there are so many people living the life I want since they were young...

Ropefuel
Ofc not
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Q
99% of the population peaks in HS/College because it’s 100x better than real life LOL

Doing drugs , chilling with the boys and smashing hoes,

Or

Going home to your ugly lazy wife after a shitty 8 hour shift and commute

Very little people do better after graduation
When you put it like that, the FOMO is real
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
Q

When you put it like that, the FOMO is real
Bro trust me this shit dont get better

I was in a frat and all of the post grad alumni ended up as depressed alcoholics who lectured me about

“Enjoying it while it lasts”

Brootal age pill
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Or we can become True Adams and 7ft+
Who Is This Mind GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
My high school experience was below average, I wasn't bullied but I didn't have sex with anyone :ROFLMAO:

I'm not coping when I say that I was legit a late bloomer, I'm 19 and just now I'm starting to look 17, but last year I looked like a legit 15yo kiddo

Sometimes I wanna be optimistic and think about the chances I have to ascend in the future and live a nice life, but then I remember there are so many people living the life I want since they were young...

Ropefuel
no

college is a full reset, so just larp until you make it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88

Similar threads

iblameJonas
Replies
6
Views
46
polarpop
polarpop
sub5jack
Replies
9
Views
89
real_rxz
real_rxz
AtrophicPyra
Replies
18
Views
69
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra
shandingo
Replies
21
Views
184
no1softee
no1softee
hopelive
Replies
1
Views
18
surgerymaxxed1
surgerymaxxed1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top