Is Loox lying?

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
He says he ate 1kg of sugar everyday, or just a lot of sugar. But you would build an insulin resistance over time and after some time it would start to not do anything. Just give diabetes n shit. Is he tryna looksmin us

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RecessedChinCel, Lynxress and 8 others
Stop writing posts about loox faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NoReedemingFeature, nathan and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RecessedChinCel, NoReedemingFeature and 10 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Sounds like he was larping, what possible reason does someone have to eat 1kg of sugar a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Sounds like he was larping, what possible reason does someone have to eat 1kg of sugar a day.
IGF-1 but the thing is wouldnt he just build resistance to it

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
pls put me in ignore list

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Also once said he was “ Vegan”
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
IGF-1 but the thing is wouldnt he just build resistance to it
Someone like him would have had the resources to inject

Excessive IGF-1 has little to no benefits once you have an exogenous supply

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
He says he ate 1kg of sugar everyday, or just a lot of sugar. But you would build an insulin resistance over time and after some time it would start to not do anything. Just give diabetes n shit. Is he tryna looksmin us
yes he larps like everyone else, and i mog him so bad in size it is funny

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and n9wiff
Someone like him would have had the resources to inject

Excessive IGF-1 has little to no benefits once you have an exogenous supply
No the thing is high igf1 would do wonders. But i dont see how eating sugar would cause high igf1. Yes it spikes for like 30 mins but then goes to baseline and you build a resistance overtime

No the thing is high igf1 would do wonders. But i dont see how eating sugar would cause high igf1. Yes it spikes for like 30 mins but then goes to baseline and you build a resistance overtime
high carbs wont cause high igf1

Another retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, coisbhai, n0rthface and 2 others
But you do realize if he had access to HGH, IGF-1 would already be elevated. And yes you are right it isn't even an effective way to stimulate IGF-1 release because he would just develop insulin resistance. If he really did do this he would probably be pre-diabetic before 21 JFL

• +1
  • +1
The newfags on this forum annoy me to no end.
Do you have autism?

Of course he is trolling. He is trolling all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Melly, NoReedemingFeature, coisbhai and 6 others
But you do realize if he had access to HGH, IGF-1 would already be elevated. And yes you are right it isn't even an effective way to stimulate IGF-1 release because he would just develop insulin resistance. If he really did do this he would probably be pre-diabetic before 21 JFL
Shit lmao yeah hes probably lying about the sugar. Diabetes + insulin resistance. And if he developed insulin resistance it would be a looksmin too since he would develop less igf1.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Do you have autism?

Over for newfags
The trolling is so fine they always fall for it :feelskek:

Shit lmao yeah hes probably lying about the sugar. Diabetes + insulin resistance. And if he developed insulin resistance it would be a looksmin too since he would develop less igf1.
Either way my point is that even if he did really do this, it wouldn't matter because if I'm not mistaken the guy was on growth hormone. The exogenous GH would signal for IGF-1 release by the liver regardless.
it would be a looksmin too since he would develop less igf1.
If he didn't take GH, it would be a hard looksmin

• +1
Do you have autism?

Over for newfags
The trolling is so fine they always fall for it :feelskek:
it made sense at first lmao, high igf1 would make u chad. but sugar doesn't rlly increase igf1

• Woah
Reactions: irkedphaggot
There’s no way he said that
Show me wtf

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and asdvek
he also looked completely unremarkable, soft voiced and 6'2" in combat boosts in one interview where he appearead candid. just another internet larper

• +1
peating gone too far

• +1
sounds larp tho i eat like 200g of sugar a day and that works out to like two bowls of fruit and a couple of teaspoons of honey a day, can’t imagine eating 5x that unless he’s eating pure granulated sugar

• +1
sounds larp tho i eat like 200g of sugar a day and that works out to like two bowls of fruit and a couple of teaspoons of honey a day, can’t imagine eating 5x that unless he’s eating pure granulated sugar
What is the purpose of you eating high sugar, igf1 or something else

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Bruh did u fuck the girl in the park with ur 8×6 cock

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
my diet is exclusively meat and dairy with potatoes so it puts me low in carb intake which isn’t optimal, i find it easy to make up those carbs with fruits and honey since they’re low calorie and sugar makes me feel my most optimal, i tried the low sugar diet meme a few years ago and it just made me feel like pure shit, sugar is life the human body can’t function without it

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232 and asdvek
my diet is exclusively meat and dairy with potatoes so it puts me low in carb intake which isn’t optimal, i find it easy to make up those carbs with fruits and honey since they’re low calorie and sugar makes me feel my most optimal, i tried the low sugar diet meme a few years ago and it just made me feel like pure shit, sugar is life the human body can’t function without it
Does a few fruit and a few tablespoons of honey rlly add up to 200g of sugar? How tf, i assume it'd be like 50-60g

• +1
Does a few fruit and a few tablespoons of honey rlly add up to 200g of sugar? How tf, i assume it'd be like 50-60g
Yes many fruits such as mangoes watermelon apple bananas have the most sugar

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and asdvek
Height mostly or hgh hormone production
Nigga nah lmaoo igf1 doesnt increase hgh, hgh increases igf1. and heightmax is useless. u have a genetic predetermined height and ur getting to that anyway no matter what u do.

mb my total intake of sugar is about 200g of sugar but its a combination of milk and fruits, i drink a lot of OJ and about 2l of milk a day, combine that with the fruits and honey and it adds up to that much

• +1
Nigga nah lmaoo igf1 doesnt increase hgh, hgh increases igf1. and heightmax is useless. u have a genetic predetermined height and ur getting to that anyway no matter what u do.
Yea i know wtf will buy igf-1 this shit is so expensive either buy some good roids and mostly heightmaxxingbis cope I already have tried some peptides it doesn't works

• +1
mb my total intake of sugar is about 200g of sugar but its a combination of milk and fruits, i drink a lot of OJ and about 2l of milk a day, combine that with the fruits and honey and it adds up to that much
How much cals u eat per day bruh

• +1
Yea i know wtf will buy igf-1 this shit is so expensive either buy some good roids and mostly heightmaxxingbis cope I already have tried some peptides it doesn't works
how much is it?

you could also buy HGH, which I suppose is cheaper, after all, HGH simulates IGF-1 production, however, it wouldn't be as good as IGF-1 itself.

how much is it?

you could also buy HGH, which I suppose is cheaper, after all, HGH simulates IGF-1 production, however, it wouldn't be as good as IGF-1 itself.
260 to 500 dollars igf 1 is very costly hgh is not very expensive cheaper if u buy from india

• +1
That shit sounds good bro, I'm definitely trying that diet, never thought about the sugar one but that really makes me feel good especially after eating sweet fruits

• Love it
It's just a joke. Him and an old user used to talk about it in discord he's basically just making fun of peating or at least he was

• +1