Is Losing Body Fat The Number One Way To Looksmax, If Not The Only Way?

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Considering that based on stats, 75 percent of people are overweight or obese, it seems like getting leaner would be the best way to solve someone's unsatisfactory dating experiences/career success/money making prospects. I highly, highly, highly, highly doubt that a fit person is an incel, or loser. And I personally have never seen it before in real life. I came off a bulk from bodybuilding in college and as soon as I went back down to a low body fat I got laid within a month of having reached my weight loss goal. It was literally that much of a difference.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, theanonymousone, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
I highly, highly, highly, highly doubt that a fit person is an incel, or loser. And I personally have never seen it before in real life.
jUsT lOsE bOdYFaT bRo :feelsuhh:
The Earliest Image Of BlackOps2cel | St. BlackOps2cel / Morgan Lahaye |  Know Your Meme

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, 5'8manlet, Alexanderr and 8 others
Ur nuts, most incels are skinny facially ugly dorks

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Deleted member 13754
Considering that based on stats, 75 percent of people are overweight or obese, it seems like getting leaner would be the best way to solve someone's unsatisfactory dating experiences/career success/money making prospects. I highly, highly, highly, highly doubt that a fit person is an incel, or loser. And I personally have never seen it before in real life. I came off a bulk from bodybuilding in college and as soon as I went back down to a low body fat I got laid within a month of having reached my weight loss goal. It was literally that much of a difference.

Plenty of incels that got in good shape but still didn't get success with females. Its people with at least decent bones that get the huge effect from having low bodyfat. Someone posted pictures here a while back to show getting in shape didn't do much at all for the facial looks of someone without good bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 13754
I agree. for the average person who is slightly overweight, getting down to 10% body fat will trim their face and show cheekbones/jawline and well as improving testosterone and other hormones which go up inversly to bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 756 and Lawton88
Plenty of incels that got in good shape but still didn't get success with females. Its people with at least decent bones that get the huge effect from having low bodyfat. Someone posted pictures here a while back to show getting in shape didn't do much at all for the facial looks of someone without good bones.
Maybe it's just me. Im not that good looking but I compared two videos of me at different levels of body fat and my face looked significant ly better in them. I went from like a 4 to a 5. Like its ridiculous. And it was only like 5 pounds.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
jUsT lOsE bOdYFaT bRo :feelsuhh:
The Earliest Image Of BlackOps2cel | St. BlackOps2cel / Morgan Lahaye |  Know Your Meme
That guy is kind of an extreme example. But I can kind of see your point. The bone structure is what counts, and people who get laid would get laid because of the bone structure not the muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
That guy is kind of an extreme example. But I can kind of see your point. The bone structure is what counts, and people who get laid would get laid because of the bone structure not the muscles.
Man he has the worst mid face. holy shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Maybe it's just me. Im not that good looking but I compared two videos of me at different levels of body fat and my face looked significant ly better in them. I went from like a 4 to a 5. Like its ridiculous. And it was only like 5 pounds.

From watching things I would say an average looking person like you describe (if you mean 10 scale) could go from a 4 to a 5 on a 10 scale which at least makes it possible for them to get a female and we already know what it can do for high tier normies and overweight former Chadlites but I would argue the true reality is it doesn't do a lot for someone that it can only raise to a 4 at most. They will need other things to try to make it to a 5 to have realistic chances.

From watching things I would say an average looking person like you describe (if you mean 10 scale) could go from a 4 to a 5 on a 10 scale which at least makes it possible for them to get a female and we already know what it can do for high tier normies and overweight former Chadlites but I would argue the true reality is it doesn't do a lot for someone that it can only raise to a 4 at most. They will need other things to try to make it to a 5 to have realistic chances.
Depends on where you start. My average rating here is a 5/8. So Im kind of up in the air. I guess if you are in the sort of zone between 5 and 9 then things become a little more subjective. But I do think that the 1-4 /8 range is pretty much in escapable. I mean you can money max, but then you have to worry about always having your career in order, you could surgery max, but you have to make sure that no one knows about it, you can find an outlier, but that can take a life time to find.

My basic view is looks max, and do self improvement for yourself. If you end up still not getting a woman at the very end you may just end up not giving a shit anymore because you got so many other things in life. Then you'll just be like fuck women, Im gonna go ride in my Lamborghini.

• +1
My basic view is looks max, and do self improvement for yourself. If you end up still not getting a woman at the very end you may just end up not giving a shit anymore because you got so many other things in life. Then you'll just be like fuck women, Im gonna go ride in my Lamborghini.

I found the blackpill stuff and this site after watching the redpill video stuff. I agree people should try to improve themselves anyway they can for their health etc and I would argue if there is a chance surgery will improve you some then try and save and have it done.

I guess my view now is that reality is a mixture of the redpill and the blackpill though I think the redpill stuff has some things that are just nonsense for average looking people like the PUA nonsense and the mess about money overcoming looks to pick up Stacys. The truth is since females started working and the internet dating sites popped up Stacys aren't nearly as willing to go with a guy that isn't close to them as a looksmatch even if he is loaded. A big change from prior decades in the US.

I found the blackpill stuff and this site after watching the redpill video stuff. I agree people should try to improve themselves anyway they can for their health etc and I would argue if there is a chance surgery will improve you some then try and save and have it done.

I guess my view now is that reality is a mixture of the redpill and the blackpill though I think the redpill stuff has some things that are just nonsense for average looking people like the PUA nonsense and the mess about money overcoming looks to pick up Stacys. The truth is since females started working and the internet dating sites popped up Stacys aren't nearly as willing to go with a guy that isn't close to them as a looksmatch even if he is loaded. A big change from prior decades in the US.
Yeah. You are probably best off nowadays avoiding dating all together. What western society doesn't seem to get is that dating is a relatively new thing. At least in the American sense. In ancient times people didn't date, you just got married, if you didn't like each other, you divorced and then you moved on with your life. Dating is a privilege created for feminist women.

• +1

Literally between like 1950 and now dating has been a thing. Even if you had courtship or whatever, it was still with marriage as the end goal in mind. There was none of this "hookup culture", or whatever. Or "friend zone" bull shit. All this shit is just feministic retarded fuckin bull shit for women to get free sex and food from weak men.

• +1

The biggest advantage you can have over modern men today is refraining from dating, because you can spend the extra time to make money and achieve more things then the guy who spends time dating. It sounds very "boomer" but you can use it as an advantage. On my YouTube channel im trying to push people away from the marriage is the meaning of life concept. It's really annoying to hear that from Both PUA's and black pillars.

incels should try to see what they look like at low body fat, absolutely
but they shouldn't be surprised if their oval face and recessed chin looks the same or worse, it can easily happen especially if they weren't very fat to begin with

The biggest advantage you can have over modern men today is refraining from dating, because you can spend the extra time to make money and achieve more things then the guy who spends time dating. It sounds very "boomer" but you can use it as an advantage. On my YouTube channel im trying to push people away from the marriage is the meaning of life concept. It's really annoying to hear that from Both PUA's and black pillars.

i love this plan but the normie age difference is 3 years, stay out of the game for too long and you will be forced to date everyone else's leftovers. it's a sound plan but normalfags don't want you to get away with it.

no reason not to

People are talking about ugly skinny guys but yes the best way to looksmax is to get lean. If you’re lean and you’re still ugly then gg but it’s not like they’d look better if they were fat

• +1
Reactions: Slob
It’s true, getting lean will most likely be beneficial for most but to what extent?