is lower tooth extrusion the key? also pushed back lower incisors? get chin without surgery, bonesmashing

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
theory 1
want to ask @
RecessedPrettyboy

@RecessedPrettyboy about MRA, extruding lower teeth to chinmaxx. or if any1 else knows, they could just answer.

can i also do this by hard mewing in butterfly bite?( not teeth gently touching, teeth are few mm apart, maybe jutted slightly)

would chewing hinder tooth extrusion? maybe help it even?

related threads

looksmax.org

is there a way to increase tooth height naturally?

title
looksmax.org

looksmax.org

looksmax.org

TMJ TREATMENT - PRONOUNCED CHEEKBONES!

looksmax.org

looksmax.org

looksmax.org

Increasing chin height with MRA (No Surgery)

Mandibular repositioning appliance has many different versions but the one my dentist has is a plastic appliance that you put between your upper and bottom teeth. Its used mostly to treat sleep apnea but can be used to increase chin height too. Lower face height increases are related to a...
looksmax.org

looksmax.org

looksmax.org

Is there any non surgery ways of increasing vertical chin length?

I'm 17 so I'm not an oldcel coper yet Title
looksmax.org

looksmax.org

looksmax.org

lower third ascends with jutting but protruding lower lip

when i jut, i think thats how my lower third is meant to look naturally, hadn't i got extractions on upper arch( 12 teeth on upper arch so ive literally lost cm of bone). im thinking to remove fixed retainer on 18th and then pull lower maxilla forward through towel pulling etc, so i can look...
looksmax.org

looksmax.org

is recessedpretyboy wrong also potentially? and this theory could be harmful

journalotohns.biomedcentral.com

Efficacy and mechanism of mandibular advancement devices for persistent sleep apnea after surgery: a prospective study - Journal of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery

Background To explore the feasibility, the efficacy, and the mechanism of mandibular advancement devices (MAD) in the treatment of persistent sleep apnea after surgery. Methods Nineteen patients who failed uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) or UPPP plus genioglossus advancement and hyoid myotomy...
journalotohns.biomedcentral.com
https://media.springernature.com/lw...aObjects/40463_2016_167_Fig2_HTML.gif?as=webp
Lateral view before wearing an MAD (a), Lateral view after wearing an MAD (b), Front view before wearing an MAD (c), Front view after wearing an MAD (d)

this dude lost his chin and got underbite from wearing a MAD, from article https://journalotohns.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40463-016-0167-x

does recessedprettyboy even use this site anymore?

then the second theory, pushed back lower incisors for chin.

im thinking i might jut and then push on my lower teeth backwards with hands to possibly achieve this. maybe even hard mewing/towel pulling on top arch, then when that moves forward, the lower jaw will move with it, and lower incisors might tilt back. or maybe even grinding forward on mouthguard, but idk, that may affect lower tooth extrusion im trynna get as mentioned above.

maybe i should just sick to bonesmashing/hormones and then genio? my lower lip is big and protrudes, so i may look like underbitecel from doing this. maybe its not advised for lowerlipcels like me

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18879
Only real solution is genioplasty. Your chin is short you need vertical height too.
Need atleast 12 mm horizontal and 5-6 mm vertical.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18361 and Deleted member 15854
Only real solution is genioplasty. Your chin is short you need vertical height too.
yeah im aware of that. i need more bone on lower third also. i feel this could perhaps work so wanna try it before surgery. i had teeth shaving and lower jaw pushed back and cw rotation, downward growth from my extractions

Need atleast 12 mm horizontal and 5-6 mm vertical.
12mm jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15854
maybe i can do tongue thrusting, mewing on lower arch, like pushing my tongue on gum below lower incisors. or maybe thumbpulling this place also, to incline lower incisors backwards

also if youre trying this, i think incisor chewing bad and you should molar only

Can you link the MRA? would snorex work good or is it something different?

What is it called?

Also is there a different between MRA and MAD?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

What is it called?

idk tbh, lmk if you find it. im trynna replicate it without the device tho.

perhaps, im not smart enough for this, maybe another high iq can answer

What is it called?

ye its seems similar tbh so i think ye

idk tbh, lmk if you find it. im trynna replicate it without the device tho.

perhaps, im not smart enough for this, maybe another high iq can answer
What’s the appliance the ortho gave you? Like what is it name

I used to have some clear Essex retainer I put on my lower inscors and i feel like the space inbetween the teeth gave me chin height

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

I used to have some clear retainer I put on my lower inscors and i feel like the space inbetween the teeth gave me chin height
ive got no appliance atm, might get it soon, but i think i replicate it without appliance just from butterfly bite

I used to have some clear Essex retainer I put on my lower inscors and i feel like the space inbetween the teeth gave me chin height
yeah, could be bro

@RecessedPrettyboy pm me when u come back, im banning myself

or if any1 else knows, just pm me, or tag me with ur answer in this thread

theory 1
want to ask @
RecessedPrettyboy

@RecessedPrettyboy about MRA, extruding lower teeth to chinmaxx. or if any1 else knows, they could just answer.

can i also do this by hard mewing in butterfly bite?( not teeth gently touching, teeth are few mm apart, maybe jutted slightly)

would chewing hinder tooth extrusion? maybe help it even?