Is mastic fine for a beginner? Falim might have harmful ingredients.

O

Ocelot

I've only used carrots + stacking several regular chewing gums so far, but it's time to progress to something with more intensity.

I've seen claims that the antioxidants E320 and E321 in Falim are potentially toxic. They're banned ingredients in Europe and some other places apparently. I've only heard good things about mastic on the hand, it's been used for centuries and I haven't seen a single thing reporting any negative sides.

Probably paranoid to even worry about those ingredients that won't practically do shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
0 appeal coper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, SoyGune and Ocelot
It's very hard to chew on, I've been chewing for years and mastic is by far the hardest. You might struggle to chew on it for more than 5-10 min at a time. My masseter gives in 30 to 45 min.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Ocelot
It's very hard to chew on, I've been chewing for years and mastic is by far the hardest. You might struggle to chew on it for more than 5-10 min at a time. My masseter gives in 30 to 45 min.
When did you start chewing and did you see changes in jaw shape (even slight ones)?

I assume I can progress soon enough on it even if I struggle initially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
how long does 10g last?

When did you start chewing and did you see changes in jaw shape (even slight ones)?

I assume I can progress soon enough on it even if I struggle initially
I started like 2 years ago, very bloated and very little masseter hypertrophy. I started seeing results of chewing regular gum a year in I'd say. I progressed to falim a year and a half in for a couple of months and I've been chewing mastic since summer.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Idk about mastic but I've done falim and it's pretty weak. I've stopped since then because my hard diet is sufficient for big masseters, but a friend of mine uses jawliner which I've tested. Idk how long it lasts but it's awesome, very flexible so it's not like you're gonna break your teeth in it but it's very strong still.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Good luck breaking all your teeth