Is my chin slightly recessed?

kory0

kory0

Kory
I screenshotted it these pic from a video so let me know if you need better pictures to tell, also if it recessed is there any solution for that?

Don’t mind my skin, I just hopped on tretinoin to fix that.

The first picture is not the best because of my posture but I think the second pic will do the job.

Attachments

• IMG_9178.jpeg
    IMG_9178.jpeg
    324.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8490.jpeg
    IMG_8490.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 0
No you are not slightly recessed you are extremely recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
This is extremely recessed, study a little before you say nonsense to others.
You asked and you got an honest answer why are you mad Tik Tok fag?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I screenshotted it these pic from a video so let me know if you need better pictures to tell, also if it recessed is there any solution for that?

The first picture is not the best because of my posture but I think the second pic will do the job.
your face is overweight lose weight, you look recessed cause of the nf folds forming from your fat but your chin is lined up and facial convexity isn't bad

• +1
Reactions: kory0
your face is overweight lose weight, you look recessed cause of the nf folds forming from your fat but your chin is lined up and facial convexity isn't bad
Alright, thanks. What nf means by the way?

Is my chin recessed i think so what about you guys ignore my beard though ik it looks Unhealthy I'm still 18 so I'll wait up to 21 to see if my beard will be good or not

Attachments

• IMG_20240126_135310.jpg
    IMG_20240126_135310.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

very slight recession almost invisible but maybe a bit forward jaw would help make it look way better