Is my height growth over?

whatever it takes

whatever it takes

Iron
I am 16 years old and am decently active lifting 4 days a week and doing atleast an hour of cardio/exercise a day. I am 5’11 my dad is 5’11 and my mom is 5’5. I am not using nor plan to use any unnatural substances and im in a calorie surplus. Is my height growth over?

I am 16 years old and am decently active lifting 4 days a week and doing atleast an hour of cardio/exercise a day. I am 5’11 my dad is 5’11 and my mom is 5’5. I am not using nor plan to use any unnatural substances and im in a calorie surplus. Is my height growth over?
I 16 with exactly the same heights for my parents but I'm 5'9.5 :feelswhy: :feelswhy: . Gonna try doing what you're doing and lifting with cardio to see if it works.

I 16 with exactly the same heights for my parents but I'm 5'9.5 :feelswhy: :feelswhy: . Gonna try doing what you're doing and lifting with cardio to see if it works.
Dont deadlift, i dont use heavy freeweight, try to use machines and any other thing that takes stress off the spine and joints. Also decompress your spine everyday on the pullup bars

Nigga getting LL at 5"11 is retarded, its decent height, put shoes on 6ft, get lifts 6"2. And in the end u still get no bitches because face>height
Bro stop saying face>height you tard, imo im atleast high mtn and i do get bitches.

Bro stop saying face>height you tard, imo im atleast high mtn and i do get bitches.
IMG 7841

Dont deadlift, i dont use heavy freeweight, try to use machines and any other thing that takes stress off the spine and joints. Also decompress your spine everyday on the pullup bars
alr thanks man. What kinda cardio were you doing?