Is my mid palatal suture still open? how to tell?

hoodmaxxnigga

hoodmaxxnigga

creep
IMG 20200326 213031

Supposedly it is possible to have your suture still open after 15 (albeit uncommon). I believe this is how guys like salludon and astrosky got tremendous results from mewing. I am 19 right and have been practicing correct tongue posture since 17 and whenever I chin tuck/ hard mew I hear crackling noises from my palate (suture splitting perhaps).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
just mse max

• +1
just mse max
I wish. I have a minor overbite and most orthos are bluepilled cucks and won't allow me to get it done even if I had the money.

• +1
I wish. I have a minor overbite and most orthos are bluepilled cucks and won't allow me to get it done even if I had the money.
Where do you live? I also want to get MSE

• +1
Where do you live? I also want to get MSE
best place to get MSE would be southern cali from dr richard ting (claims to be best installer of MSE) ima get mine from him if I dont copemaxx JFL

• +1
rip i'd still try tbh I got lucky with my upper palate being narrower than my bottom making me perfect candidate for it also I could get facepulling combined with it because I have class 3 malocclusion

• +1
Is there anyone that is east coast in the U.S. that does MSE?

• +1

Supposedly it is possible to have your suture still open after 15 (albeit uncommon). I believe this is how guys like salludon and astrosky got tremendous results from mewing. I am 19 right and have been practicing correct tongue posture since 17 and whenever I chin tuck/ hard mew I hear crackling noises from my palate (suture splitting perhaps).
@Salludon didn't get his insane chin projection from putting his tongue on the roof of his mouth. That's impossible, mewing is mostly cope.

@Salludon either got implants or photoshopped his "results."

• +1
No it's not open.

Example of open one... Its length depends on your hard palate

mbx28txa8jh41.jpg

@Salludon either got implants or photoshopped his "results."

He did post vids too tho

Last edited:
No it's not open.

Example of open one... Its length depends on your hard palate

mbx28txa8jh41.jpg

He did post vids too tho
Someone once told me that you can fake a video too, I don't know how though tbh. But mewing can't add a centimeter of bone or whatever to your face, something can't come from nothing.

• +1
Reactions: draco