Is my orbital vector negative?

M

MacBurger

Solstice
Joined
Aug 14, 2023
Posts
2,285
Reputation
1,013
So bloated cage
IMG 2291
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet and arthurfish
whats that white stuff on your chin mayne
 
nah doesn't look negative
 
  • +1
Reactions: MacBurger
Then why tf do I have infraorbital hollowing or well I at least have dark circles under my eyes
probably cos of habits. low-key you should try caffeine serums it might help since I don't think this is something caused by your structure.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MacBurger
Then why tf do I have infraorbital hollowing or well I at least have dark circles under my eyes
i have this problem as well, my orbital vector is positive but i have under eye hollowing. for my case it's bc i have a deep tear trough ligament which is genetic. but there's a lot of other reasons you could have it like potentially a lack of fat in your suborbicularis oculi fat.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MacBurger
i have this problem as well, my orbital vector is positive but i have under eye hollowing. for my case it's bc i have a deep tear trough ligament which is genetic. but there's a lot of other reasons you could have it like potentially a lack of fat in your suborbicularis oculi fat.
I think lack of fat could be a good one
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
probably cos of habits. low-key you should try caffeine serums it might help since I don't think this is something caused by your structure.
Idk even concealer doesn’t rlly cover it, like there’s a marionette line there
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish
could be, could get fat grafting to fix it if it is the case
Yeah I planned to do that but I have diy filler on my list of things to do first maybe midface filler could help my infras a lil bit (too pussy to do infraorbital filler)
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
Yeah I planned to do that but I have diy filler on my list of things to do first maybe midface filler could help my infras a lil bit (too pussy to do infraorbital filler)
yeah that could help potentially. diy infraorbital filler is tricky, anything having to do with the eye area is high risk so i wouldn't blame ya
 
not really but:

your maxilla is slightly recessed, its not ideal (parallel to nose) you could use that extra bit of forwards growth

the orbital vector is still not ideal though, that comes down to your recessed infraorbitals (probably because your maxilla isnt ideal) which can be fixed with implants
 
  • +1
Reactions: MacBurger
not really but:

your maxilla is slightly recessed, its not ideal (parallel to nose) you could use that extra bit of forwards growth

the orbital vector is still not ideal though, that comes down to your recessed infraorbitals (probably because your maxilla isnt ideal) which can be fixed with implants
Yeah, my main flaw is the lack of projection/fullness in the midface (anterior zygos) I plan to do diy filler there and will prob be the biggest ROI For me OAT
 

Similar threads

rares54
Replies
2
Views
82
rares54
rares54
dorianMLTN->MMTN
Replies
9
Views
101
dorianMLTN->MMTN
dorianMLTN->MMTN
pontic_ltn
Replies
0
Views
48
pontic_ltn
pontic_ltn
Yamb
Replies
12
Views
151
Yamb
Yamb
tyowuwe
Replies
3
Views
75
cinnabon
cinnabon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top