M
MacBurger
Solstice
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2023
- Posts
- 2,285
- Reputation
- 1,013
So bloated cage
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I’m peeling hella cause I derma stamped and put 0.1% tret in after LMAOwhats that white stuff on your chin mayne
Anyway answer my questionwhats that white stuff on your chin mayne
No I don't think you doAnyway answer my question
negative infras(ragebaitSo bloated cage
View attachment 5696292
What would u say it is?No I don't think you do
What would u say it isnah doesn't look negative
neutral to slightly positiveWhat would u say it is?
leaning positive tbhWhat would u say it is
Then why tf do I have infraorbital hollowing or well I at least have dark circles under my eyesneutral to slightly positive
leaning positive tbh
Then why tf do I have infraorbital hollowing or well I at least have dark circles under my eyes
probably cos of habits. low-key you should try caffeine serums it might help since I don't think this is something caused by your structure.Then why tf do I have infraorbital hollowing or well I at least have dark circles under my eyes
i have this problem as well, my orbital vector is positive but i have under eye hollowing. for my case it's bc i have a deep tear trough ligament which is genetic. but there's a lot of other reasons you could have it like potentially a lack of fat in your suborbicularis oculi fat.Then why tf do I have infraorbital hollowing or well I at least have dark circles under my eyes
I think lack of fat could be a good onei have this problem as well, my orbital vector is positive but i have under eye hollowing. for my case it's bc i have a deep tear trough ligament which is genetic. but there's a lot of other reasons you could have it like potentially a lack of fat in your suborbicularis oculi fat.
Idk even concealer doesn’t rlly cover it, like there’s a marionette line thereprobably cos of habits. low-key you should try caffeine serums it might help since I don't think this is something caused by your structure.
could be, could get fat grafting to fix it if it is the caseI think lack of fat could be a good one
Yeah I planned to do that but I have diy filler on my list of things to do first maybe midface filler could help my infras a lil bit (too pussy to do infraorbital filler)could be, could get fat grafting to fix it if it is the case
yeah that could help potentially. diy infraorbital filler is tricky, anything having to do with the eye area is high risk so i wouldn't blame yaYeah I planned to do that but I have diy filler on my list of things to do first maybe midface filler could help my infras a lil bit (too pussy to do infraorbital filler)
Yeah, my main flaw is the lack of projection/fullness in the midface (anterior zygos) I plan to do diy filler there and will prob be the biggest ROI For me OATnot really but:
your maxilla is slightly recessed, its not ideal (parallel to nose) you could use that extra bit of forwards growth
the orbital vector is still not ideal though, that comes down to your recessed infraorbitals (probably because your maxilla isnt ideal) which can be fixed with implants