Is my sex drive high or am i just keeping it too halal

R

recessedmogger13469

Iron
An example I will share is this year Ramadan cuz I had to keep it halal 24/7 Alhamdulilah which meant no looking at girls no touching my sausage astaghfirullah etc.
So for the month of ramadan I swear to Gandy even when I went to gym I would look either at the floor or at the ceiling avoiding foids at all times it was like a whole nother workout for me.
I uninstalled instagram snapchat etc to avoid seeing indecent pictures and videos, even the average beach pic my girl classmates like to post
In class I tried my best not to look at or talk to my female classmates and avoided any possible conversation because the temptations were so strong even the gaze of a woman would make me nut
By the end of the month I was literally shaking with violent horniness it interfered with all aspects of my life and even after vigurous weights and starving myself everyday till sundown not even sex, but the simple idea of a foid was basically 70% of my thoughts the whole month and it made my dick scream everyday.
Is my sex drive high or was this just a result of me suppressing myself for a month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
An example I will share is this year Ramadan cuz I had to keep it halal 24/7 Alhamdulilah which meant no looking at girls no touching my sausage astaghfirullah etc.
So for the month of ramadan I swear to Gandy even when I went to gym I would look either at the floor or at the ceiling avoiding foids at all times it was like a whole nother workout for me.
I uninstalled instagram snapchat etc to avoid seeing indecent pictures and videos, even the average beach pic my girl classmates like to post
In class I tried my best not to look at or talk to my female classmates and avoided any possible conversation because the temptations were so strong even the gaze of a woman would make me nut
By the end of the month I was literally shaking with violent horniness it interfered with all aspects of my life and even after vigurous weights and starving myself everyday till sundown not even sex, but the simple idea of a foid was basically 70% of my thoughts the whole month and it made my dick scream everyday.
Is my sex drive high or was this just a result of me suppressing myself for a month?
high sex drive is good. transmute/convert it into productive areas such as working on bussiness, gym, learning etc

high sex drive is good. transmute/convert it into productive areas such as working on bussiness, gym, learning etc
i agree that it is good but based on my description of abstaining from sexual stimulation for a month would you consider me to have a high drive?