Is NW1-2 acceptable for a 27-year-old?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I've been having such a high hairline since middle school. Fortunately I'm not suffering hair loss at the moment, but my forehead still looks too big and somewhat roundish due to my hairline (something like this) :

Now I just let my hair grow to relativise my big forehead. Bangs don't fit me anyway.

yes imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
nigaa im 21 nw2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
What makes young guys start balding so early nowadays? Bad diet? Lack of sleep? Stress and anxiety?

idk man it's so depressing to see everyone else my age with a perfect nw1 hairline and mine receding. I believe it's mainly due to genetics, mums side went bald, father's side was 50-50 so there wasn't much hope for me. I've always been extremely high T and started puberty early so it probs makes sense that I balded early as well

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 616
What makes young guys start balding so early nowadays? Bad diet? Lack of sleep? Stress and anxiety?
MPB isn't caused by anything else but genetics

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and GenericChad1444
Big difference between nw2 and nw1

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
im on nw 0.5 :feelswhy:

You shouldn't accept anything beyond nw1

I'm nearing norwood 2 and I'm 19

If you aren't balding then thank God.
Everything else can be sorted out.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
If you look like the pic you posted then sure

normies wont consider you balding at NW2, though this point is critical to stop it because at NW3 you'll need a transplant IMO. Hairline recession is manageable tbh, it's when you start losing density all over when you should really panic.

No it’s not,
NW0 or death

Does norwooding even matter for blacks?
With a nice straight hairline I would look pretty close to Tyrone. But if I lost anymore hair I would look like some 40 African guy that belongs on the sex offender registry.
No it’s not,
NW0 or death
Don't you just hate it when coping baldcels say "just shave it off bro". I mean if you like looking like some pedophile that's fine but I am not shaving my head at 19

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, kobecel and androidcel