Is Pagnoni a good alternative to Giant

vma

vma

Iron
After seeing a few threads about Giant, I’m beginning to have second thoughts about going with him for my jaw angles and infras. I know pagnoni works with giant but would it be better if I get him to design my implants without Giant being involved?

• +1
Reactions: gravlek and rg1235
consult both but i would go with pagnoni over giants bc hes like actually a traines professional with a lot more experience

• +1
Reactions: gravlek and vma
consult both but i would go with pagnoni over giants bc hes like actually a traines professional with a lot more experience
Exactly what i’ve been thinking. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
you can let giant design it and pag will carry it out. Giant does have a great eye for aesthetics. Pagnoni has a lot of surgical experience.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and vma
According to one user here who saw a lot of both Giant and only Pagnoni results with only Pagnoni its either hit or miss but mostly miss although he saw one decent infra orbital.

Even if Giant was gods gift to incels with results far better than anyone else you still wouldn't be able to contact him lol.

Although I think as more people will find out about failure rate of Giant most will lost interest in him as most knows him from browsing this forum.

It will either force his to quit or actually achieving mind blowing results.

Its also possible that those uncanny design are from the time when Liam had very little experience (2020-2021) and just wasnt able to do any better.

I am sure he is learning from mistakes he made and will gain inderstanding.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, perpetuallytired and vma
According to one user here who saw a lot of both Giant and only Pagnoni results with only Pagnoni its either hit or miss but mostly miss although he saw one decent infra orbital.

Even if Giant was gods gift to incels with results far better than anyone else you still wouldn't be able to contact him lol.

Although I think as more people will find out about failure rate of Giant most will lost interest in him as most knows him from browsing this forum.

Its also possible that those uncanny design are from the time when Liam had very little experience (2020-2021) and just wasnt able to do any better.

Hopefully, since I want to get those implants by 23

After seeing a few threads about Giant, I’m beginning to have second thoughts about going with him for my jaw angles and infras. I know pagnoni works with giant but would it be better if I get him to design my implants without Giant being involved?
Depends what you want.

• +1
Reactions: vma
Bimax, jaw angles and infras
Bimax and jaw angles go to Ramieri. Pagoni for infras (do not go to Taban).

• +1
Bimax and jaw angles go to Ramieri. Pagoni for infras (do not go to Taban).
Do you know any b/a’s from ramieri where the patient also got implants? i was actually considering him for bimax

Do you know any b/a’s from ramieri where the patient also got implants? i was actually considering him for bimax
Some forum user got it. No results posted but supposedly good

• +1
Post 1 example of a great eye for aesthetics after 5 years of designing implants
I don’t collect pics like that for my coomer folder, I’ve seen them here and on discord though

Giant is now Pagnoni's implant designer, as far as I know. No surgeons design their own implants anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1

Damn all this talk and no pics

Giant is now Pagnoni's implant designer, as far as I know. No surgeons design their own implants anyway.
where exactly did you get this information from? From what I know, Pagnoni gets his implants done by a big company and Giant pretty much only gets involved in a surgery if someone actually writes him on insta beforehand, I don't think Liam designs every implant.

where exactly did you get this information from? From what I know, Pagnoni gets his implants done by a big company and Giant pretty much only gets involved in a surgery if someone actually writes him on insta beforehand, I don't think Liam designs every implant.
No he’s right giant designs them and pagnoni is the one placing them. There is this other company but most of their implants are hit or miss. It’s up to you who’s going to design the implants.

No he’s right giant designs them and pagnoni is the one placing them. There is this other company but most of their implants are hit or miss. It’s up to you who’s going to design the implants.
But you have to consult with Giant beforehand or not

For example, someone consults with Pagnoni and doesn't know shit about Giant, will they still get their implants done by him?
Like I said, from what I know is Pagnoni gets his implants done by another company mainly and you can only get implants by Giant if you actually go with Giants surgery plan .

(Or can you help us out with this Liam
@RealSurgerymax)

But you have to consult with Giant beforehand or not

For example, someone consults with Pagnoni and doesn't know shit about Giant, will they still get their implants done by him?
Like I said, from what I know is Pagnoni gets his implants done by another company mainly.

(Or can you help us out with this Liam
@RealSurgerymax)
I know this guy who’s getting bimax and infras with pagnoni this late September and he told me all about it. Getting in contact with pagnoni first is ideal since Liam likes to push back on deadlines and shit.

I know this guy who’s getting bimax and infras with pagnoni this late September and he told me all about it. Getting in contact with pagnoni first is ideal since Liam likes to push back on deadlines and shit.
I remember reading about a dude half a year ago and he 100% said that he went with Pagnoni only because Giant didn't react to him on time. I can't really imagine that Giant made his implants then, especially if he didn't even have time beforehand for a consultation.

I remember reading about a dude half a year ago and he 100% said that he went with Pagnoni only because Giant didn't react to him on time. I can't really imagine that Giant made his implants then, especially if he didn't even have time beforehand for a consultation.
Yeah idk abt that. My guy just told me that I should contact pagnoni first and he will take care of the giant implants, he got really lucky too since he told me he contacted Liam and he got an answer from him within 2 weeks.

Because I know someone who got implants with Pagnoni and Giant designed them without the guy having to contact Giant first. It was his impression that Giant now does all designing for Pagnoni (unless otherwise directed, I imagine). I think someone else might have also told me this, but I can't remember exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Because I know someone who got implants with Pagnoni and Giant designed them without the guy having to contact Giant first. It was his impression that Giant now does all designing for Pagnoni (unless otherwise directed, I imagine). I think someone else might have also told me this, but I can't remember exactly.
That's good to know, thanks. Don‘t want to schery6 myself because of Giants 4 decade waiting list once I've had my bimax.

That's good to know, thanks. Don‘t want to schery6 myself because of Giants 4 decade waiting list once I've had my bimax.
You can get your implants done at the same time you’re getting bimax, it’s cheaper that way too I believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47699
You can get your implants done at the same time you’re getting bimax, it’s cheaper that way too I believe
Yeah, I'm currently trying to get insurance paid CCW bimax in Germany tho, don't really wanna get a surgery with a high chance of complications in a foreign country.
Then I can mentalmasturbatemax about what else I'm getting.

• +1
It’s better to go with Pagnoni first as he is constantly in contact with giant. He won’t delay the design because pagnoni will stop trusting him after that.

• +1
It’s better to go with Pagnoni first as he is constantly in contact with giant. He won’t delay the design because pagnoni will stop trusting him after that.
That’s exactly what I told him

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Pick a surgeon Giant works with, pay the deposit to get a surgery date then have them do the communication for you.

I did it this way and took me 1 month and something to get my implants designed, just gotta prove you're not a time waster and it won't take long.

• +1
Pick a surgeon Giant works with, pay the deposit to get a surgery date then have them do the communication for you.

I did it this way and took me 1 month and something to get my implants designed, just gotta prove you're not a time waster and it won't take long.
Think I can see a b/a privately?

Think I can see a b/a privately?
Nope, don't want my results circulating since they're actually great and might go viral and people I know might see them.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and cyprian_tomaszewski
Nope, don't want my results circulating since they're actually great and might go viral and people I know might see them.
That’s cool, the fact you’re saying they look great motivates me even more

Which surgeon did you go to? Do you think going to Turkey with Liams guidance will yield good results for a cheaper price than the west?

I'm having infras and jaw angle implants by Pagnoni in late September and was told that Giant will do design with me. Haven't heard from Giant yet. Pagnoni is hip-deep in his holidays for all of August. You guys make me uneasy with threads like this lol

Last edited:
Which surgeon did you go to? Do you think going to Turkey with Liams guidance will yield good results for a cheaper price than the west?
If you're worried about cheap you shouldn't get plastic surgery.

Isn’t pagnoni the cheapest out of the 3 top surgeons in Italy tho?
They're all around the same price, Ramieri is cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Come man don’t gatekeep most dudes here are mentally masturbating anyway they won’t get anything done
I'm not gatekeeping. I don't know of other surgeons in Italy. I'm just saying it's not like people here have done extensive research into Italian maxillofacial and plastic surgeons and this was their conclusion. It's based on forum hype from teenagers who can barely think. Raffaini is definitely well known within the field of maxillofacial surgery, but go search for Ramieri or Pagnoni on jawsurgeryforums and you will see that there are zero mentions of them aside from people coming there from this forum in last couple years.

I'm not saying they are bad surgeons. Maybe they are even the top surgeons in Italy. But just accepting it as a fact because a few kids had from this forum had surgery with them is stupid.

And why would a maxillofacial surgeon be the best for implants? It just happens that the three doctors in Italy who are best at implants are maxillofacial surgeons even though this is something that usually falls under the wheelhouse of plastic surgeons? Isn't it a little coincidental that most people go to these surgeons for bimax and then it just so happens that they are the best for implants?

They're most likely all using the same implant designers anyway.

Search for Italian plastic surgeons and see how many hundreds if not thousands of names you can find. You think this forum narrowed down from those hundreds or just accepted the first few safe choices as "top 3 in Italy."

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel, perpetuallytired and blinemaxxer
I'm not gatekeeping. I don't know of other surgeons in Italy. I'm just saying it's not like people here have done extensive research into Italian maxillofacial and plastic surgeons and this was their conclusion. It's based on forum hype from teenagers who can barely think. Raffaini is definitely well known within the field of maxillofacial surgery, but go search for Ramieri or Pagnoni on jawsurgeryforums and you will see that there are zero mentions of them aside from people coming there from this forum in last couple years.

I'm not saying they are bad surgeons. Maybe they are even the top surgeons in Italy. But just accepting it as a fact because a few kids had from this forum had surgery with them is stupid.

And why would a maxillofacial surgeon be the best for implants? It just happens that the three doctors in Italy who are best at implants are maxillofacial surgeons even though this is something that usually falls under the wheelhouse of plastic surgeons? Isn't it a little coincidental that most people go to these surgeons for bimax and then it just so happens that they are the best for implants?

They're most likely all using the same implant designers anyway.

Search for Italian plastic surgeons and see how many hundreds if not thousands of names you can find. You think this forum narrowed down from those hundreds or just accepted the first few safe choices as "top 3 in Italy."
Can’t even research on jaw surgery forums since I need an account to use the search bar but they won’t let me make one

Can’t even research on jaw surgery forums since I need an account to use the search bar but they won’t let me make one
It's dead now anyway, but you can always use google "site:jawsurgeryforums.com"

Search Alfaro or Arnett to get a baseline.