Is PRP for tear troughs cope?

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I have undereye hollowness with slight dark circles, but biggest problem is the lack of volume I guess.
I was offered fillers, fat grafts or PRP for this, depending on what I want. Doc leaned toward fillers the most obviously because that's the quickest buck for him, but I personally believe undereye fillers are complete dogshit (long term risks etc.).
PRP though seems to be mainly for coloring, not for volume, am I right? Should I give it a shot nevertheless? My undereye area is nowhere near as bad as the examples you see in the before/after pics on google so I'm heavily hoping that PRP is enough, but blackpill me on this if it's a utter dogshit cope.

PRP will only change color and is experimental at best. Filler or fat grafts are ideal as they will slightly raise the lower lid and fill in the hollowness. What are the long term risks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
PRP will only change color and is experimental at best. Filler or fat grafts are ideal as they will slightly raise the lower lid and fill in the hollowness. What are the long term risks?
i talked to a doctor and he said prp hasn't been proven to be good too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 7725
I have undereye hollowness with slight dark circles, but biggest problem is the lack of volume I guess.
I was offered fillers, fat grafts or PRP for this, depending on what I want. Doc leaned toward fillers the most obviously because that's the quickest buck for him, but I personally believe undereye fillers are complete dogshit (long term risks etc.).
PRP though seems to be mainly for coloring, not for volume, am I right? Should I give it a shot nevertheless? My undereye area is nowhere near as bad as the examples you see in the before/after pics on google so I'm heavily hoping that PRP is enough, but blackpill me on this if it's a utter dogshit cope.
what are the long term risks of undereye fillers

Prp won’t add volume. Will make you glow though so might help dark eyes.

Filler is shit for tear troughs and is mainly luck on whether it lasts a year or looks like shit after a month. Maybe you trust your doctor enough to make it last for a long time tho

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot