Is Quora a huge propaganda?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I dont know where to start with this. I read some questions about evolutionary biology and the answers were in the style of "Stop thinking about this and just jerk off".

Or if someone asks something that can be answered with a 'yes' or 'no' they instead type a paragraph long answe that doesnt even answer the question.

The propaganda is that they constantly demolish aything about life and humans. They constantly portray human as bilogocial computers, always explain eveyhting scienticifally despite some of it being objectively false, say that spiriti doesnt exist, that we arent self aware, that we arent real.

Someone asked if birds are smart and they replied that birds are smarter than mammals which includes humans. And they supported this answer by providing biased studies but they type it in a way that is looks scientific so tha thtye convince you that thats the way it is.

But if you ask somehting that tey cannot answer with their biased science, they short circuit and DO NOT answer which is funny considering they pretend to be know-it-all and ave everything figured out lol.

They also promote that whole idea, that we are animals and that fapping is healthy and men should ive up on eveything and jerk off all day cause its "natural".

Overall, tthey are very antihuman and particulary antimale. they seem to hate humanity and try to brainwash others that their "science" is right and they must conform to "nature".

OK

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Cliffs?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Yes bro

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and SikKunt
I agree
But for real tho, the fapping thing is just them lying to themselves and others that It's "healthy and natural" because they're addicted themselves

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer