is school cope?

kirbyparks

kirbyparks

Iron
as long as im not a nigger and end up with a 1 gpa, i guess im fine, im already into college but i might fail a class..
any school copecels here with shit grades?
not only did i miss out on teen love shit,,, i also just spent 95% of my time rotting and playing league and being a:bluepill::bluepill:incel..
tfw 2.8 overall gpa,,, but i also got into my college bc of my high schools college prep name, but theres so many fukcing virgins at this school cuz high iq and all-boys school.
if my college revokes admission honestly wouldnt care that much cuz my situation for ascending would be the same, also parents rich as fuck but will REEE at me if i fail.. and dont walk at graduation....
inb4 someone replies with

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
no school for your chin philtrum ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Insomniac, Autist and 9 others
as long as im not a nigger and end up with a 1 gpa, i guess im fine, im already into college but i might fail a class..
any school copecels here with shit grades?
not only did i miss out on teen love shit,,, i also just spent 95% of my time rotting and playing league and being a:bluepill::bluepill:incel..
tfw 2.8 overall gpa,,, but i also got into my college bc of my high schools college prep name, but theres so many fukcing virgins at this school cuz high iq and all-boys school.
if my college revokes admission honestly wouldnt care that much cuz my situation for ascending would be the same, also parents rich as fuck but will REEE at me if i fail.. and dont walk at graduation....
inb4 someone replies with
View attachment 36650
Cope unless you wanna wagecuck or be a beta provider for some used foid. What are you studying?

Cope unless you wanna wagecuck or be a beta provider for some used foid. What are you studying?
gonna become an engineercel

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

• +1
Reactions: Autist and JellyBelly
I mean if looksmaxxin doesn't work out then there is always beta buxxing

I mean if looksmaxxin doesn't work out then there is always beta buxxing
if u beta buxx just rope u are the ultimate cuck and will pay for tyrone to slam ur 'wife'
1ieyc6m18qq01.jpg

School is cope just keep above 2.0 gpa and be atleast chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, RichardSpencel and kirbyparks
School is the definition of cope,
Waste all your time studying and stressing while Chad fucks your oneitis.

I dropped out of grade 11 because of ugly but there was no point in even trying.

I wish there was looksmaxxing school/class,would've saved my life.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, androidcel, Bluepill and 1 other person
well, not literally beta bux but yeah
tbh ultimate defeat if a women is repulsed by ur appearance but is a gold digging whore,, i could never cope with that shit
just be homeless dropout chad theory

tbh ultimate defeat if a women is repulsed by ur appearance but is a gold digging whore,, i could never cope with that shit
just be homeless dropout chad theory
well I mean im just gonna fucking trap some 18 year old EE girl and make a trad family dedsrstbh (if I cant ascend)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kirbyparks
2.2 gpa

checkin in

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bluepill and kirbyparks
well I mean im just gonna fucking trap some 18 year old EE girl and make a trad family dedsrstbh (if I cant ascend)
tbh given up on finding a loyal gf cuz blackpilled, just hoping to becoming NT and slaying hard

just get bride from rural Russia bro

tbh given up on finding a loyal gf cuz blackpilled, just hoping to becoming NT and slaying hard
most loyal gfs are average looking at best

unless ur chad

Im in hs rn but I want to get diagnosed with autism and get neetbuxx. It helps that all my teachers think im retarded (I am)

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and androidcel
You’re losing sleep studying while Chad is partying and having orgies with JBs

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr, Bluepill and androidcel
Don't fall for the Incel trap. Life is more than fucking girls, if you are in a decent career( Engimeering or medicine for example), you'll have a better life on the long run than the average Joe that dropped after High School. Dropping now won't help you with fucking some sweet tight pussy, but if you stay and get a good job, you can have a relaxed calm life where you can focus on loolsmaxxing
Biggest bluepilled coper on the forum

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel