Is sending nudes autistic? Does that shit actually work?

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
I always saw the act of sending nudes as something retarded and autistic.

But apparently normie men do it a lot. Women are constantly complaining about receiving them after all. Surely it must work every once in a while if they keep doing it so often, right? I cant imagine spending years of my life doing something so degrading and humiliating, getting 0 results and continuing to do it.

So… I guess it must work. I just don’t understand how that helps, other than if they happen to be packing a far above average dick. I have no idea what goes through the the head of a 4-6 incher when sending an unsolicited nude to a girl. Like, do you seriously expect that to help?

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 19157
one time i recieved a dick pic from a completely random ethnic dude on text it was small and im thinking thats proly why some girl him a fake fucking number

I've only done it with my landwhale ex (after we'd started having sex) and with another landwhale from Tinder who initiated sending nudes (I didn't put her up to it either).

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
Never do it unsolicited. If they ask still wouldn't recommend it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
one time i recieved a dick pic from a completely random ethnic dude on text it was small and im thinking thats proly why some girl him a fake fucking number
delusions me. I dont get how these guys dont get the hint after the first few failures.

No. You want their nudes first

yea its autistic asf and weird, why you sending your dick to people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member 18244
yea its autistic asf and weird, why you sending your dick to people
Yeah, glad to know my common sense was right this time.

I was just rethinking it, because lots of things I had assumed to be an obvious truth were subverted by the blackpill. So now Im rethinking lots of assumptions I had about many topics

Sending unsolicited nudes to random girls through social media is definitely autistic

But if you're on a dating app and get their snap/number, then do it for a potential slay. It's not

Dont send nudes with face visible

Never send nudes, If they find a way to doxx you. They could blackmail you very easily

Only if you have a big dick

I love sending nudes. As long as it gets me nudez. Also im kinda vyoerustic (only to females)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back