Is taking fin worth the sexual impotence?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Ur identity as a man is ur testosterone and ur raging horniness. When this goes away u lose ur masculine essence

Fin hasn’t impacted my sex drive much. I‘m on TRT tho

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Just wait for another miracle drug bro. I started balding in 2014 (on fin since then) and back then I heard that there are miracle drugs on the way soon and fin is the poison. We are 2024 and all of the new drugs turned into shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Next good one is GT something something, it will be on the market in 2-3 years. Don't take this shit posion fin, just wait another 20 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash and buflek

Ur identity as a man is ur testosterone and ur raging horniness. When this goes away u lose ur masculine essence
No, because it doesn't give you impotence

Just wait for another miracle drug bro. I started balding in 2014 (on fin since then) and back then I heard that there are miracle drugs on the way soon and fin is the poison. We are 2024 and all of the new drugs turned into shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Next good one is GT something something, it will be on the market in 2-3 years. Don't take this shit posion fin, just wait another 20 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I always see this argument on hair forums by ppl afraid of taking fin/dut lmao. Like nigga the miracle drug is already here, wtf are you waiting for? Meanwhile they have no problems being obese fat fucks consuming dogshit chemicals like aspartame, sucralose which literally cause cancer.