Is the best indicator of male attractiveness the average of girls you get with, or the highest?

MOGMASTER69

MOGMASTER69

Iron
Asking because I have fucked an 8.5 and 9 but all of my other kills are in the 6-7 range. Looking at myself, I think I'm probably 6-7/10 pure lookswise. But I'm tall and white and have decent game so that could be allowing me to get above my looksmatch. IDK what to think...

Is it possible to just get lucky every once in a while and pull above your SMV, or are my 2 best kills an indication that I have more SMV than I think?

Any input welcomed, thanks bros

Asking because I have fucked an 8.5 and 9 but all of my other kills are in the 6-7 range. Looking at myself, I think I'm probably 6-7/10 pure lookswise. But I'm tall and white and have decent game so that could be allowing me to get above my looksmatch. IDK what to think...

Is it possible to just get lucky every once in a while and pull above your SMV, or are my 2 best kills an indication that I have more SMV than I think?

Then i am very fucking lucky lmao.

I really can't tell if i am getting laid because of my location, because i can actually talk to girls or because i am "attractive".

Like the girls are actually good looking, idk what I would rate them on a scale, but there have been 2 models in the past 2 months.

I feel like I don't have nowhere near the smv to fuck the girls I do. Maybe BDD or something else, idk.

Look at my mogger side profile :love::love::love:

Average imo. Some Stacy just happened to like your looks

What does 0 women in 17 years say about my smv?

Average. It's a good indicator.

Back when I had status, I averaged a 5-6/10 white girl for makeouts, and 6-7/10 ethnic and asian girl

now only girls that show interest are 4/10 white and 5/10 Asian and below

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Average. It's a good indicator.

Back when I had status, I averaged a 5-6/10 white girl for makeouts, and 6-7/10 ethnic and asian girl

now only girls that show interest are 4/10 white and 5/10 Asian and below
You descended?

Man fuck
I hoped that you can anti age max to around 35 without looking old
collagen isn't a problem for me... my skin is that of a 18-22 year old, many on here have marvelled at it

bone erosion is a problem, i look more boneless...need implants

The most attractive men carry a knife and aren't afraid to use it