Is the blackpill just an indian meme?

Why is it every time I go to the city on weekends, every white guy looks like a recessed fat loser and most of them have cute girlfriends.

Is the blackpill just a meme made by indians and 3/10 white aspies?

There’s like 20 times more GL girls than guys, especially during the summer.

I need to delete my account tbh so tired of reading indian basement cope
1. Blackpill was invented by FaceandLMS black incel
2. Your brain overrates women
3. All women are atleast HTN only

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, GetShrekt and 3 others
Do you think that the everyday GL guy aka htn gets the same treatment of amnesia or maybe some other statusmaxxed htn tik toker
Yes. That’s quite literally @Niko69

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 22126, It'snotover and 1 other person
Why is it every time I go to the city on weekends, every white guy looks like a recessed fat loser and most of them have cute girlfriends.

If the guy is ugly and got a gf hes probably rich

No thats just the NT looking HTN white boy pill, the theory is as long as HTN looking and NT style it gets ez to get pussy. It's a tiktok created phenomena

In fact its not just for whites, it works for all races but lower the taxx race better its effectiveness

3088172 1663960614119

I prefer Asian women

To

3087008 1663878300135

Jbs worship me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
But that would deny the blackpill... you can't think that an htn gets the same treatment of a chad that irl is a gigachad like amnesia. The htn gl guy of everyday won't get this treatment because yeah he is gl but nothing of special. Also niko is htn but he is haloed a lot by his pheno, it makes him chad in the eyes of the girls. So just be htn bro?:soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
No thats just the NT looking HTN white boy pill, the theory as as long as HTN looking and NT style the ez it is to get pussy. It's a tiktok created phenomena
That’s hair halo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Johanjohan and Indo_Chad
Blackpill only applies to ethnics and aspies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 22230, Chadeep and 5 others
But that would deny the blackpill... you can't think that an htn gets the same treatment of a chad that irl is a gigachad like amnesia. The htn gl guy of everyday won't get this treatment because yeah he is gl but nothing of special. Also niko is htn but he is haloed a lot by his pheno, it makes him chad in the eyes of the girls. So just be htn bro?:soy::soy:
I’m not blackpilled. I’m just being realistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
That’s hair halo bruh. It can bump you up a whole point and take you down a whole point (bald). Htn with hair halo is gl.
yeah and dressing + jewelry too

Here is a little demonstration.

3054890 ayoo

ugly curry nerd

to

3085507 1663783710086

Fucking jb's in exchange for weed

• JFL
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 22230, Chadeep and 8 others
But that would deny the blackpill... you can't think that an htn gets the same treatment of a chad that irl is a gigachad like amnesia. The htn gl guy of everyday won't get this treatment because yeah he is gl but nothing of special. Also niko is htn but he is haloed a lot by his pheno, it makes him chad in the eyes of the girls. So just be htn bro?
In which world is amnesia a chad? Hes a manlet.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, It'snotover, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
In which world is amnesia a chad? Hes a manlet.
He frauds to 185cm with lifts so people see him at this height,but still his face is very gl so even at 170cm he would get laid easily

so you believe with basic softmaxes you can slay?

• +1

Which city

This is the 50th time you've posted a thread doubting the blackpill, yet you're still here.

The blackpill isn't universal, it varies. If you go outside and see ugly guys with hot girls, then it means the blackpill isn't prevalent in your area/country. Different countries have different societal norms, different cultures, different people with different genetic makeup and physicalities and all these things affect dating. There's also the race element to it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Johanjohan and Indo_Chad
@Vain786 start chewing and bleaching asap
bleaching wtf why would i bleach
i need to tan to get darker. there are rare moments i tan and get meeks colouring.

also i chew through falim gum like its paper its too costly for me to chewmax more

niggas if ur whtie u can be ugly as shit and pull thats universal

blackpill is basically ethnic pill (looking ethnic or like ur gonna rob a kfc is over)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
bleaching wtf why would i bleach
i need to tan to get darker. there are rare moments i tan and get meeks colouring.

also i chew through falim gum like its paper its too costly for me to chewmax more
I meant get red undertones

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
The blackpill isn't universal, it varies. If you go outside and see ugly guys with hot girls, then it means the blackpill isn't prevalent in your area/country. Different countries have different societal norms, different cultures, different people with different genetic makeup and physicalities and all these things affect dating. There's also the race element to it.
I don't see ugly guys with hot girls. Stop with these strawman arguments.

But i do see MTNs with HTBs. And i do see HTNs with MTBs and yes even Chadlites with MTBs and so on so forth.

You obviously still need to have at least an average looking face (normie range) to succeed in life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, alriodai and Deleted member 22126
No. This forum is only 25% Indian.
Completely wrong, 99% of users here are Indian.

Every Aryan fascist user I know is actually a Indian man living in the slums of Mumbai.

@WontStopNorwooding indian…
@cloUder indian, Brahmin…
@looksmaxxer234 claims to be mullato, is actually a dark skin Indian…
@gamma claims to be pure bred Italian but… you guessed it, he’s a “med” Indian.

Take @Birdcell for example, I have significant evidence to suggest that he is not a pale Chechen, but in fact he’s an Indian man using advanced high tech race changing deep fake technology to larp as a White Chechen….

This is what bird cell looks like without the lies…

Hell, sometimes I look in the mirror and see a dark looks Dalit starring back at me…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, incel194012940, FailedNormieManlet and 24 others

Every Aryan fascist user I know is actually a Indian man living in the slums of Mumbai.

Take @Birdcell for example, I have significant evidence to suggest that he is not a pale Chechen, but in fact he’s an Indian man using advanced high tech race changing deep fake technology to larp as a White Chechen….

Hell, sometimes I look in the mirror and see a dark looks Dalit starring back at me…

You tagged accidently but saved it in the end.

Edit: @N0RTH I thought you meant I'm Indian jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface

Wtf. Legit looks exactly like him.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and n0rthface
I don't see ugly guys with hot girls. Stop with these strawman arguments.

But i do see MTNs with HTBs. And i do see HTNs with MTBs and yes even Chadlites with MTBs and so on so forth.

You obviously still need to have at least an average looking face (normie range) to succeed in life
Bruh to them a guy that is ugly is any guy that is not chad level JFL

Most of theses guys actual have ok faces and some of them even mog the users who call them ugly JFL

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Applies well In Canada @Biggdink Said that Europe is harder but that doesn't seem like the case by your observation.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 7580
Bruh to them a guy that is ugly is any guy that is not chad level JFL

Most of theses guys actual have ok faces and some of them even mog the users who call them ugly JFL
True that. Most of them have ok normie faces and would be better looking just by softmaxxing, but most of these normies are just lazy

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and alriodai
True that. Most of them have ok normie faces and would be better looking just by softmaxxing, but most of these normies are just lazy
To people on PSL forums like I said, anybody that doesn't have a chad face or at least super high tier HTN to chadlite means they're ugly and will not be doing good in dating

And when they see the "said" normie on the PSL forum that said he had girls they will say he betabuxx or shit ilke that

• +1
Reactions: Prime Time, Johanjohan, Vain786 and 1 other person

Bro indeed looks like me 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Slavs and Balkaners will never be white

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
imo its not about trying to get a girlfriend
its about receiving massive dopamine via the validation you get as a chad
you dont need to be chad to get a girlfriend, i see ethnic chink and curry manlets with girls where im at
I enjoy the feeling of mogging them back to shanghai/mumbai and knowing their girls would love my big scottish cock rather than their chink curry cock
Nigga you're a skinny fat faggot kys

1. Blackpill was invented by FaceandLMS black incel
2. Your brain overrates women
3. All women are atleast HTN only
Blackpill was invented by the puahate.com admin, not by FaceandLMS

I went from ugly to goodlooking and I get girls easier now and feel the most popular in every social circle

But it seems even most recessed white guys can pull hot girls so it doesnt give me validation anymore
Same here, I started to loose my sanity little while ago when I saw fat 6”2 reccesed as fuck with bad hair line got the treatment of giga chad, he literally has new gf every day. I ain’t make this up. I just moved to uni dorm and I start thinking he must be famous guy or status maxed, he doesn’t even have Christma yet girls simp over him.

I height mogg him, face mogg him to death, I can get girls easily but no way I’d be simped like that by university girls.

At this point I don’t know what to believe, black pill is real since I see it everywheew yet situations like this make lose my shit. I coudnt concentrate studying because of what I saw.

Same here, I started to loose my sanity little while ago when I saw fat 6”2 reccesed as fuck with bad hair line got the treatment of giga chad, he literally has new gf every day. I ain’t make this up. I just moved to uni dorm and I start thinking he must be famous guy or status maxed, he doesn’t even have Christma yet girls simp over him.

I height mogg him, face mogg him to death, I can get girls easily but no way I’d be simped like that by university girls.

At this point I don’t know what to believe, black pill is real since I see it everywheew yet situations like this make lose my shit. I coudnt concentrate studying because of what I saw.
@copemaxxedturanid showed me some pheno explaintion in Turkey that girls go hard for, but I don’t even know how fat reccesed 6”2 can have pheno. I’ll try to befriend him, may be I’ll ask his secrets on how his new gf every day. By the way all his girls are all MTB, hopefully tomorrow is the first day of uni classes I’ll meet some Stacylites in class or do the inevitable download tinder though I’d highly prefer stacylite who is fellow
university students here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid
This is the 50th time you've posted a thread doubting the blackpill, yet you're still here.
because most people here are hypocrites and don't want to hear why they are really here

• +1
Reactions: ascension

… how did you mention me without actually tagging me?
759FC522 CF10 44D9 B881 5793D986B927

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 22230
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and mug

That South East paki pheno is actually influenced by the Caucasus armenoid sythian saka people
, they can borderline look similar
, or just a indid Pakistani version of turkroach phenotype
, zayh brah also got that pheno
, that's why many people confuse him for a Turkish or North West Iranian

Last edited:
Bro indeed looks like me 😭😭
Armenoid looks similar to indo brachid

, ur people breeded with pakis back in the time
That's why paki mogs and doesn't look typical curry

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell

Also that sythian industry Pakistani mogs curries and rice to sucide

, clearly indus valley sythian chad, I don't know why are you calling him indian
Cheeypicked

Last edited:
Of course the blackpill has truth in it lol.

Just curious what do you see everywhere that confirms the blackpill? Because where i live i hardly ever see real chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

because you're a man so your natural instinct is to underrate other men and overrate women.
you're also probably male gazing hard.

the blackpill is a simple fact of life, ugly incels don't really know shit about the blackpill
you have to be GOOD LOOKING to fully understand the blackpill, and like all things in life, it has nothing to do with what ugly people can't do and everything to do with what good looking people CAN do.

I promise you if you looksmax to above average you'll never think the blackpill is deniable ever again. the most blackpilled places on earth are places where chads roam free, like hollywood. just lol at thinking the blackpill is an incel thing, never was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Johanjohan, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
because you're a man so your natural instinct is to underrate other men and overrate women.

the blackpill is a simple fact of life, ugly incels don't really know shit about the blackpill
you have to be GOOD LOOKING to fully understand the blackpill, and like all things in life, it has nothing to do with what ugly people can't do and everything to do with what good looking people CAN do.

I promise you if you looksmax to above average you'll never think the blackpill is deniable ever again. the most blackpilled places on earth are places where chads roam free, like hollywood. just lol at thinking the blackpill is an incel thing, never was
I already looksmaxxed and went from normie to goodlooking white guy

And YES I get girls much easier now and I am always the most popular in every social circle

But what I am saying is that a lot of mediocre white guys are dating attractive girls, even though as a goodlooking male you can slay much easier

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

When i see guys that i consider average pulling above average women i do have to stop myself from making further judgements and try to imagine those same girls without makeup on or trying to imagine those guys with a different haircut, style, facial expression etc etc because my male gaze might be fucking my judgement.

But it's hard bro it is so hard to accurately judge guys in 1 or 2 pics. With women it's a piece of cake since i'm a straight man...they can do the goofiest of expressions and i know they are hot. I know women are capable of the same with guys so...i always remember to humble myself

• +1
Reactions: loksr and Johanjohan
The truth is most women just want a decent looking guy, it's more mental for them. Men have a higher sex drive. That's why average guys can ltr girls hotter than them but can't get a ons with them. That's why being nt matters. This forum likes to focus on the small percent of guys that can get ons easy as if that's proof that being nt isn't legit.

• +1
I already looksmaxxed and went from normie to goodlooking white guy

And YES I get girls much easier now and I am always the most popular in every social circle

But what I am saying is that a lot of mediocre white guys are dating attractive girls, even thougy as a goodlooking male you can slay much easier
1. as a man you will NEVER be able to 100% accurately see a man as a woman sees a man, we've ALL had experiences where a girl calls some dude hot and you look at him and he doesn't look like anything special. This is male gaze, and it's inescapable for all of us no matter what. This is why ratings are pointless, your rating is your experience with women and nothing else. Even gay dudes have different tastes to women and can't 100% accurately tell either, it's a hopeless endeavor. Don't believe me? think about the amount of times a girl has showed you another girl and said "isn't this girl so beautiful? I wish I could look like her!" and the girl she showed you was 110% nothing special at all, that's happened to me so many times, it works the same both ways.

2. women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch, where you often get thrown off is they decide who their looksmatch is based on their makeup-less face. Women invented the idea of a looksmatch ffs. The absolute vast majority of couples are looksmatched couples, a vastly smaller number are betabuxx situations or nichemax scenarios. outside of THAT, THEN you can get into weirdo outlier couples where the girl either actually doesn't care about looks cause she's a genetic freak, or she was molested and the guy reminds her of her molester uncle, or whatever the case may be, but that's a tiny amount of girls who fall into these categories.

this is not an issue of the blackpill being wrong
this is an issue of you listening to incels instead of attractive men on what the blackpill is and being completely wrong about it.

• +1

I've noticed this too, irl the standards for slaying are a lot lower than online, average girl definitely is better looking than average guy because they actually take care of themselves, skincare wise, while most guys don't do anything other than gym, which girls also do
To people on PSL forums like I said, anybody that doesn't have a chad face or at least super high tier HTN to chadlite means they're ugly and will not be doing good in dating

And when they see the "said" normie on the PSL forum that said he had girls they will say he betabuxx or shit ilke that
It's pretty much impossible for their to be a betabuxx case in college so some girls are legit just dating guys that they mog, and yeah I agree this forums aesthetics threshold is so high, that if you're not a male model, you're "average" or "ugly", I've seen people on these forums right high tier tiktokers as average looking normies with hair halo, when they are actually high appeal, youthful looks, harmonius, decent bones, but nope according to this forum they're average and wouldn't slay irl, I've seen some people say that about Vinnie
When i see guys that i consider average pulling above average women i do have to stop myself from making further judgements and try to imagine those same girls without makeup on or trying to imagine those guys with a different haircut, style, facial expression etc etc because my male gaze might be fucking my judgement.

But it's hard bro it is so hard to accurately judge guys in 1 or 2 pics. With women it's a piece of cake since i'm a straight man...they can do the goofiest of expressions and i know they are hot. I know women are capable of the same with guys so...i always remember to humble myself
yeah the fact that we're men means we overrate women and underrate guys, but still it's hard to deny how much the average girl is better looking than the average guy, just see it at uni bro, it's insane
Also that sythian industry Pakistani mogs curries and rice to sucide

, clearly indus valley sythian chad, I don't know why are you calling him indian
Cheeypicked
do they really look different or what

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Johnnybegood, alriodai and 2 others