Is the blackpill just an indian meme?

I've noticed this too, irl the standards for slaying are a lot lower than online, average girl definitely is better looking than average guy because they actually take care of themselves, skincare wise, while most guys don't do anything other than gym, which girls also do

It's pretty much impossible for their to be a betabuxx case in college so some girls are legit just dating guys that they mog, and yeah I agree this forums aesthetics threshold is so high, that if you're not a male model, you're "average" or "ugly", I've seen people on these forums right high tier tiktokers as average looking normies with hair halo, when they are actually high appeal, youthful looks, harmonius, decent bones, but nope according to this forum they're average and wouldn't slay irl, I've seen some people say that about Vinnie

yeah the fact that we're men means we overrate women and underrate guys, but still it's hard to deny how much the average girl is better looking than the average guy, just see it at uni bro, it's insane

do they really look different or what
3089756 avg indian

Plus half of pak is iranic
The guy North used is a cherrypicked South East paki, avg and above avg looks super sandman
Many slavs cheerypick the most indian looking pakis

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prime Time
I've noticed this too, irl the standards for slaying are a lot lower than online, average girl definitely is better looking than average guy because they actually take care of themselves, skincare wise, while most guys don't do anything other than gym, which girls also do

It's pretty much impossible for their to be a betabuxx case in college so some girls are legit just dating guys that they mog, and yeah I agree this forums aesthetics threshold is so high, that if you're not a male model, you're "average" or "ugly", I've seen people on these forums right high tier tiktokers as average looking normies with hair halo, when they are actually high appeal, youthful looks, harmonius, decent bones, but nope according to this forum they're average and wouldn't slay irl, I've seen some people say that about Vinnie

yeah the fact that we're men means we overrate women and underrate guys, but still it's hard to deny how much the average girl is better looking than the average guy, just see it at uni bro, it's insane

do they really look different or what
Look bro I feel you're high IQ jfl
And I think you're NT too, and me and you both know when we see a person IRL know directly if he can slay girls or can get a girlfriend or he can't at ALL or is ugly to women, and most of theses men that I'm tlaking about would be rated LTNs to normies in this forum

There is many people that aren't super photogenic and look super shit in pictures (I know many guys like that) and I know many of the opposite (mostly here on looksmax, they photo fraud the best and be like "look i'm chadlite or HTn and i don't slay")

Also the fact that the average looking girl on this forum is called a femcel to low tier becky and a literal stacylite to stacy which is super rare is called a "becky"

• +1
Reactions: Prime Time
Of course the blackpill has truth in it lol.

Just curious what do you see everywhere that confirms the blackpill? Because where i live i hardly ever see real chads.
Just by the way people treat you. Humble Bragg her, by the rate girls were introducing themselves to me in the first orientation week at uni, I had to ask my 5”9-5”10 htn roommate if Turkish girls are this friendly? He said “ nah they aren’t unless they find you attractive”

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
17 year old gooks like me just have to have a two block haircut and some fag earrings to fuck high tier Becky 5ft Mexican and Salavadoreans Latinas in Koreatown, Los Angeles. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I enjoy reading up on blackpill shit. But I cant really put any that shit into in real life use. My 2 best friends are Mexican homies. 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮

LOL at all these bluepilled retards on this forum they see a betabuxxer that will get cucked any second and think blackpill is debunked:lul:You don't see the rest of the males that are rotting at home day in and day out

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 444 and Cheesyrumble
Why is it every time I go to the city on weekends, every white guy looks like a recessed fat loser and most of them have cute girlfriends.

Is the blackpill just a meme made by indians and 3/10 white aspies?

There’s like 20 times more GL girls than guys, especially during the summer.

I need to delete my account tbh so tired of reading indian basement cope

VIfMpoz

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Most people IRL look like absolute shit. It’s not hard to slay if you looksmax. Holding down an LTR is a different thing. But if you want to fuck hoes from clubs and bars it’s not that hard
It's easier to get a LTR than have casual sex.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
It's easier to get a LTR than have casual sex.
I think it depends on many factors. Age, race, location, wealth, even your style as well. I was speaking from my experience mostly and girls usually want FWB or ONS before LTR. Maybe I come across too fuckboyish or maybe because I’m fairly young idk. What is your experience on it? I like seeing many perspectives

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 7580
1. as a man you will NEVER be able to 100% accurately see a man as a woman sees a man, we've ALL had experiences where a girl calls some dude hot and you look at him and he doesn't look like anything special. This is male gaze, and it's inescapable for all of us no matter what. This is why ratings are pointless, your rating is your experience with women and nothing else. Even gay dudes have different tastes to women and can't 100% accurately tell either, it's a hopeless endeavor. Don't believe me? think about the amount of times a girl has showed you another girl and said "isn't this girl so beautiful? I wish I could look like her!" and the girl she showed you was 110% nothing special at all, that's happened to me so many times, it works the same both ways.

2. women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch, where you often get thrown off is they decide who their looksmatch is based on their makeup-less face. Women invented the idea of a looksmatch ffs. The absolute vast majority of couples are looksmatched couples, a vastly smaller number are betabuxx situations or nichemax scenarios. outside of THAT, THEN you can get into weirdo outlier couples where the girl either actually doesn't care about looks cause she's a genetic freak, or she was molested and the guy reminds her of her molester uncle, or whatever the case may be, but that's a tiny amount of girls who fall into these categories.

this is not an issue of the blackpill being wrong
this is an issue of you listening to incels instead of attractive men on what the blackpill is and being completely wrong about it.
All girls aren’t chasing chads and chadlites 🤔 but that’s not what this forum told me

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Completely wrong, 99% of users here are Indian.

Every Aryan fascist user I know is actually a Indian man living in the slums of Mumbai.

@WontStopNorwooding indian…
@cloUder indian, Brahmin…
@looksmaxxer234 claims to be mullato, is actually a dark skin Indian…
@gamma claims to be pure bred Italian but… you guessed it, he’s a “med” Indian.

Take @Birdcell for example, I have significant evidence to suggest that he is not a pale Chechen, but in fact he’s an Indian man using advanced high tech race changing deep fake technology to larp as a White Chechen….

This is what bird cell looks like without the lies…

Hell, sometimes I look in the mirror and see a dark looks Dalit starring back at me…

[IMG alt="N0RTH"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/19/19545.jpg?1664120446[/IMG]
N0RTH mentioned you in a post in the thread Discussion Is the blackpill just an indian meme?.
Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Yesterday at 11:43 AM

I rarely even see couples at all in sweden. 40 % of population here live in single households.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan