Is the blackpill just an indian meme?

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
Why is it every time I go to the city on weekends, every white guy looks like a recessed fat loser and most of them have cute girlfriends.

Is the blackpill just a meme made by indians and 3/10 white aspies?

There’s like 20 times more GL girls than guys, especially during the summer.

I need to delete my account tbh so tired of reading indian basement cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 19036, Looks Forever and 26 others
Become whitepilled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, n0rthface, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, n0rthface, Moggie and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Looks Forever, GetShrekt and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Squirtoutmabooty, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5 others
blackpill just helps u look better and notice ur facial flaws lol

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, justinzayn and 6 others
Ye but seems like even normie white guys can pull hot girls so whats the point of being goodlooking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Ye but seems like even normies can pull hot girls so whats the point of being goodlooking
Increases odds and you are probably overrating yourself and underrating the normies

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21620, Johanjohan and 1 other person
You don't have to be white, I see little Hispanic runts running around with girlfriends that mog them to oblivion. Despite being so filled with parties, sex, alcohol, and so forth, Hispanic culture hasn't fallen to the same sky-high standards, fried dopamine, and excessive validation that the West mostly has.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, AlexanderTheGreat11, Meteor21 and 12 others
Why is it every time I go to the city on weekends, every white guy looks like a recessed fat loser and most of them have cute girlfriends.

you don’t see uglies with hot girls stop lying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Chadeep, ascension and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469 and isis_Bleach
Yes, pretty much

Decent pheno/frame/height = ez pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 21620
Increases odds and you are probably overrating yourself and underrating the normies
I went from ugly to goodlooking and I get girls easier now and feel the most popular in every social circle

But it seems even most recessed white guys can pull hot girls so it doesnt give me validation anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469, It'snotover and 3 others
I went from ugly to goodlooking and I get girls much easier now and feel the most popular in every social circld

But it seems even most recessed white guys can pull hot girls so it doesnt give me validation anymore
I wouldn’t worry about it tbh now that you are gl your taking it for granted by thinking about these other people just be happy you achieved a better future for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I went from ugly to goodlooking and I get girls much easier now and feel the most popular in every social circld

Looks halo is real and even babies know it but the cope you need to be a male model to get bitches is just basement dweller cope

Most hot girls are almost always with normies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 19469, It'snotover and 2 others
I went from ugly to goodlooking and I get girls easier now and feel the most popular in every social circle

Ugly chav white guys can pull 10s tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 21620

JBW and NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Johanjohan
You don't have to be white, I see little Hispanic runts running around with girlfriends that mog them to oblivion. Despite being so filled with parties, sex, alcohol, and so forth, Hispanic culture hasn't fallen to the same sky-high standards, fried dopamine, and excessive validation that the West mostly has.
the problem with west is that most niggas just ldar and keep to themselves
hispanic kinda mogs cuz everyone is partying can’t u see how that mogs being a loser cracker

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 19766
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Chadeep, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
imo its not about trying to get a girlfriend
its about receiving massive dopamine via the validation you get as a chad
you dont need to be chad to get a girlfriend, i see ethnic chink and curry manlets with girls where im at
I enjoy the feeling of mogging them back to shanghai/mumbai and knowing their girls would love my big scottish cock rather than their chink curry cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Chadeep, Truecel14 and 5 others
bro he’s lying
u never see uglies w hot gfs
like maybe once in awhile yea it happens
but mostly nah
Lmao do you live in the ghetto or in mumbai

Book a flight from mumbai. Come to any european city and see it with your own eyes

• +1
This is it. The blackpill is interesting, it's not going to make you get girls. If anything, being overly aware about your looks makes you more critical of specific woman that are attractive and will pull guys below you on the looks scale.

The blackpill helps you realise your facial flaws and understand the benefit in self grooming and being good looking, but if you don't work on your confidence and social skills, you'll always be below someone who's good at that, even if they are a Normie.

Be recessed with good social skills, you can still pull. But if you're blackpilled, fix your recession and fix your facial flaws and max those social skills, you'll really have no problems. You won't always get THE woman you want, that's just part of life, but eventually you'll find what works for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OnAir, Retarded Incel, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
Lmao do you live in the ghetto or in mumbai

Book a flight from mumbai. Come to any european city and see it with your own eyes
i live and live in usa

don’t laugh ur delusional
u see the 1 and think it’s the 100 kys cope nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
the problem with west is that most niggas just ldar and keep to themselves
hispanic kinda mogs cuz everyone is partying can’t u see how that mogs being a loser cracker
Escobarpilled

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 19469 and Johanjohan
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Most people IRL look like absolute shit. It’s not hard to slay if you looksmax. Holding down an LTR is a different thing. But if you want to fuck hoes from clubs and bars it’s not that hard

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Too much bluepill coping here. Sub chadlite in 2022= you fuck your hand. Even landwhales want htns+. Unironically slaying could be easier than getting an ltr with htb

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Marsiere214, UglyGod360 and 5 others
A mans respect in society is due to his wealth and social status, for those copers who think they will look like a "chad" and mesmerize people with their facial ratio's I have bad news for them, no one cares.

A good-looking man is just a man in the eyes of the society no one cares. Even if a male model was bleeding in the middle of New York no one would help, that amount of good looks halo only applies to women.

Just looksmax a little to get bitches easier but thats about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
A mans respect in society is due to his wealth and social status, for those copers who think they will look like a "chad" and mesmerize people with their facial ratio's I have bad news for them, no one cares.
5FF8CB87 2599 47FC 9994 E7F8F2297DA9

• +1
Reactions: 444
There’s niggas on tiktok making careers off being decently good looking (vinnie hacker)
How many vinnie hackers are out there? there are shit tones of whiteboys who look just like him selling clothes in Hollister stores/flipping burgers to make ends meet

My point was for those wanna be chad copers that think they will have some value if they looksmaxx, its not that ez and the world doesn't work like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, litaz, Chadeep and 3 others
How many vinnie hackers are out there? there are shit tones of whiteboys who look just like him selling clothes in Hollister stores/flipping burgers to make ends meet

My point was for those wanna be chad copers that think they will have some value if they looksmaxx, its not that ez and the world doesn't work like that
Lmao even drago that here is worshipped as 8psl so 0.0001% of top males isn't famous, being a chad will just get women wet in front of you but no respect from other men, at least not because of the face. Here people think that being gl will make you famous with 0 efforts lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, Deleted member 20679, Chadeep and 3 others
1 tag @Amnesia to prove you wrong

Lmao even drago that here is worshipped as 8psl so 0.0001% of top males isn't famous, being a chad will just get women wet in front of you but no respect from other men, at least not because of the face. Here people think that being gl will make you famous with 0 efforts lol
7EEDAA6F 52BD 4BA4 BE77 616AA32D3095
F1522A10 561F 479C A2F7 B987784575A1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 19469, It'snotover and 1 other person
1 tag @Amnesia to prove you wrong
who tf is that? Is he a multimillionaire status maxxed tv star?

Nigga he is just praised by incels on a obscure gay forum and fuck roasties through tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, UglyGod360, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
no one with weak chin pulls

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 19469
View attachment 1882401

Who tf cares how other men treat you bro, normies have robust social life where they are liked by everyone too

who tf is that? Is he a multimillionaire status maxxed tv star?

Nigga he is just praised by incels on a obscure gay forum and fuck roasties through tinder
Stop tryna act like gl people don’t have it easier in life nigga. There’s dozens of prettyboys rn running your instapill game.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 19469, Johanjohan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469, Indo_Chad and 1 other person
Yes but even normies can get girls as goodlooking as them

@Amnesia is fucking psl3 girls
Ye I never denied that, I see it all the time. But gl guys are rare in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 19469 and Johanjohan
Stop tryna act like gl people don’t have it easier in life nigga. There’s dozens of prettyboys rn running your instapill game.

View attachment 1882405
There are 33 million people in the US who fit the insta/tiktok maxxing demographic. How many of them are famous millionaires?

Same logic as saying every becky out there is making millions from OF while in reality its just few top creators. Most stacys you see in college are just gonna be real estate agents or someshit while they mooch of their father and boyfriends/husband not an insta famous model making millions.

Basment rotters don't understand as long as decent looking and good pheno (as in passing the looks threshold for bitches), status/nt matters muuuuch more then looks alone

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Johanjohan and It'snotover
Amnesia is a plastic mogger doll, i can see that he gets this treatment because he destroy the average guy that is recessed af BUT still he is an exception. Do you think that this happen to the other 99% of men? No. I'm a normie but still other men are nice with me, and in school guys start a convo with me without problems. Guys buy drinks for their friends very often, nothing of crazy. Lookspill is legit only for the extremes: if you are in the top 1% of men you will be treated like amnesia, meanwhile if you are very ugly you'll have 0 social interactions and everything you'll do or say will be seen as weird or bad due to your looks. Do you think that the everyday GL guy aka htn gets the same treatment of amnesia or maybe some other statusmaxxed htn tik toker? Of course no. Most people are average that's why lookspill is real only for chads and incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Indo_Chad