Is the quality/whiteness of your teeth mostly genetic?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I literally only use gum and brush my teeth at most 4 times a month. Dentist always says good job you've been brushing.

My sister brushes her teeth 3 times a day little sugar in her diet and still gets cavities every other visit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 20565
I literally only use gum and brush my teeth at most 4 times a month. Dentist always says good job you've been brushing.

My sister brushes her teeth 3 times a day little sugar in her diet and still gets cavities every other visit
I would like to know the answer to this too. Because I'm like your sister.

I've always struggled with bad breath. It seems the only way I can avoid bad breath is by having a vegan only diet which sucks.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 11126

I've always struggled with bad breath. It seems the only way I can avoid bad breath is by having a vegan only diet which sucks.
Have you tried mouth wash? Sometimes before a date I gargle vodka and spit it out and wash my mouth with water that kills all the bacteria

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Have you tried mouth wash? Sometimes before a date I gargle vodka and spit it out and wash my mouth with water that kills all the bacteria
Ffs. With these normie responses... Oh you don't have a girlfriend? Have you tried getting a haircut?

OFC I'VE TRIED MOUTHWASH U CUNT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Ffs. With these normie responses... Oh you don't have a girlfriend? Have you tried getting a haircut?

OFC I'VE TRIED MOUTHWASH U CUNT
No gargle vodka... Its stronger then mouth wash

dont think youll get away with not brushing forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
dont think youll get away with not brushing forever
I know I really should start. Although my teeth are pretty white no cavities once.

But your probably right I should get in the habit

Check my breath-maxxing guide. Link in my signature below 👇

You may have genetically lower insulin levels, which leads your sugar levels to be naturally higher?

It has to be primarily diet though. Do you have a dry mouth?

It has to be primarily diet though. Do you have a dry mouth?
Yeah, it's definitely diet. But I am not sure what foods are causing it. I had a period where I was only eating fruits and oats for several weeks and my breath smelled amazing. I could go 24 hours without brushing my teeth and my mouth still tasted like toothpasth and mouthwash.

and no dry mouth

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yeah, it's definitely diet. But I am not sure what foods are causing it. I had a period where I was only eating fruits and oats for several weeks and my breath smelled amazing. I could go 24 hours without brushing my teeth and my mouth still tasted like toothpasth and mouthwash.

and no dry mouth
Check my guide, I listed what kinds of diets cause bad breath and what doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: ....

Are you using a proper tongue brush? Brushing ur tongue w a tooth brush doesnt cut it