Is the YMCA worth it for the pool and barbells over planet fitness

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Finally got some more money and been hitting the gym for 2-3 months rn planet is 10-20$ a month and the YMCA is 50$.

Is it worth the upgrade for the pool I've heard pool workouts are very good for you and can increase height. Also the other sucky thing about planet is they don't have any barbells its literally just dumbbells and machines so I cannot do a normal bench press I just use dumbbells instead.

Planet fitness currently has a promotion where they're 100% free if you LARP as 19, so just abuse that.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 11126
Planet fitness currently has a promotion where they're 100% free if you LARP as 19, so just abuse that.
That only works if you never had a membership there.

Just use a different email
I might try but you have to give a lot of info when you sign up they won't just let me quit then get a free membership easily at least

I might try but you have to give a lot of info when you sign up they won't just let me quit then get a free membership easily at least
No it doesn't require much info, it's much easier than you think mate. Just try it out.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
You don't need to give credit card when you sign up