is there a guide help for indian overweight 15 year old

A

amianormie

Iron
im vegetarian and my parents arent allowing me to go to gym until im in college because they think ill start chasing girls and fall into bad company instead of studying rn.

i lost 14 kgs and am 77 kgs. i hit a plateau and cant seem to lose more weight. is there any guide or something for someone like me to looksmaxx here?

Attachments

• WIN_20220909_20_30_38_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20220909_20_30_38_Pro (2).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 15827, Deprived and 1 other person
Brutal, you live in India?

normally i wouldve said it's over but then I read you are vegetarian. i think you might slay stacylites with this revelation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15827
im vegetarian and my parents arent allowing me to go to gym until im in college because they think ill start chasing girls and fall into bad company instead of studying rn.

i lost 14 kgs and am 77 kgs. i hit a plateau and cant seem to lose more weight. is there any guide or something for someone like me to looksmaxx here?
Brother...

Just concentrate on JEE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 21863

can't fully tell without a side profile pic

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Brutal. Being a vegetarian CUCKS you so hard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and optimisticzoomer

Also JFL at your parents stopping you from Gymmaxxing. They want you to be their little betabuxxing slave. Fuck I feel so bad for you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and GalacticHero
You're 15 man, you need to eat protien as much as possible if you want to ascend, meat contains all vitamins you need

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and MadTwatter
go to a butcher, buy a liver, and it raw. liver will literally solve all of your problems.

and if you can't go to a gym, do pushups pullups, and squats, buy a dumbbell or two if you can and start from there. your parents want you to live a life of a provider cuck. don't listen to them. study, gymmax, and fuck hoes.

• +1
Reactions: the_explorer, GalacticHero and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
My friend is a vegetarian indian and turned out alright. But what he did was drink a liter of milk a day at least. You can work out without equipment. get good at things like pushups and start running (they'll probably be more accepting of cardio)

Just lie to them
I also lied

Also Compose your Daily diet of 3 things
MILK(1 litre)
Lentil(with rice)
Eggs

Dont make your diet of Roti and vegetable(Cancerous)

Eat 3-4 Rotis with vegetable only in morning and lunch
Your 2nd lunch and evening with lentil and rice 1 plate
Dinner with Roti and milk

Images 6
Lentil is your main protien source with eggs it is comparable to be many types of meat in protien terms

Eat fish every month or 1 1/2 month

This me at 14-15 5 feet 2
20180208 221922

5 inches taller now
Dont worry boyo i am 18 myself indian too you gonna make it
20220905 145310

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and GalacticHero
OP is a 15 yo incel

Over 😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 16369, GalacticHero and 1 other person
Jfl niggas used to play on skates but now are learning devastating scapula shoulder pill and Lefort 3 skull fractures:lul:
i used to play fucking tech deck and dotA at that age. fucking state of this world right now is ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back