Is there a legit way to get rid of uppereyelid exposure?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
Does eyelid pulling or using ice cubes work? I got rated a 6/10 by wheat wafles because my biggest flaw is my upper eyelid exposure. I have a really good jawline and im 5'11, so I want to unfuck my eyelids so I can get into chadlite/chad category. Does that shit work or is it just cope?

Surgery is the only working way.
Its over

Ice Hodding is working for me. Some people apparently got results with eyelid pulling, it's your choice

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Ice Hodding is working for me. Some people apparently got results with eyelid pulling, it's your choice
Do you hold the ice cubes on top of your eyelids or right in front of the eyes? Kinda scared about going blind or some shit tbh.

see my recent thread i had brutal uee but nothing now

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Upper eyelid filler but it's temporary
I've heard people mention superior orbital implants but never actually saw a single before/after of this

Lmao same nigga I reduce it by keeping my eyes fully aware or squinting slightly

Do you hold the ice cubes on top of your eyelids or right in front of the eyes? Kinda scared about going blind or some shit tbh.
I rubbed ice between my eyebrows and upper eyelid, as you can see in the picture.

Attachments

• images_1.jpeg
    images_1.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
I started doing the same thing. Do people notice? cause I dont want to look like an autistic. I try to look up and widen my eyelids to get them to stick.

Does eyelid pulling or using ice cubes work? I got rated a 6/10 by wheat wafles because my biggest flaw is my upper eyelid exposure. I have a really good jawline and im 5'11, so I want to unfuck my eyelids so I can get into chadlite/chad category. Does that shit work or is it just cope?
blink a lot and sleep 8h at least