Is there a place where ethnic tax does not apply to latinos?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
Is there a place in the US, where ethnic tax does not apply?. By a place where it does not apply, I mean a place where a latino can get white girls relatively easily disregarding ethnic tax. As a Latino myself, I have noticed that I get more white female attention in more liberal areas. Is it in my head or are there places where ethnic tax does not matter as much for latinos?

Last edited:
ethnic tax only applies on arabs/middle easterners/curries/niggers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 20677 and reptiles
There is no latino tax if you are not short
Reason latinos do bad is cuz they are manlets

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
Stop coping
latino female and white male are the most common mixed race couple in the southern US

lol what ee niggas are racist af i could pass as latino and everyone hates me here just because i have brown eyes and tanned skin

No. It applies to any white or non whites without a good pheno. Applies on lots of whites too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and justbentbro
i meant if u r GL
Doesn’t really apply to me, and i look distinguishly iranoid plateau to anyone from there, but to whites i look « exotic » or southern euro, cuz of good ethnic pheno + good looks. Still applies compared to a white with good pheno - rare asf - and good looks, while i mog lots of whites with similar looks level but with worse phenos than mine.
Its not as black and white. Its more complicated, its more about your pheno

Doesn’t really apply to me, and i look distinguishly iranoid plateau to anyone from there, but to whites i look « exotic » or southern euro, cuz of good ethnic pheno + good looks. Still applies compared to a white with good pheno - rare asf - and good looks, while i mog lots of whites with similar looks level but with worse phenos than mine.
Is castizo a good pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Southwest USA in general

middle easterners don't really get an ethnic tax but it depends, if you literally wear Muslim shit to school ofc that's giga failo though
with latinos tax only applies if you look very native/brown
also tax applies to rice as well

lol what ee niggas are racist af i could pass as latino and everyone hates me here just because i have brown eyes and tanned skin
i think t50 ppl should avoid tanning unless they're really nordic/slavic and would still look the same ethnicity if they tanned a shit ton

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
i think t50 ppl should avoid tanning unless they're really nordic/slavic and would still look the same ethnicity if they tanned a shit ton
true, i look borderline white in the winter when i have no tan but in the summer i look like a dirty ethnic because of the tan

Most latinos get women

which phenos do you think would be ideal for a latino?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: latino_
middle easterners don't really get an ethnic tax but it depends, if you literally wear Muslim shit to school ofc that's giga failo though
with latinos tax only applies if you look very native/brown
also tax applies to rice as well
All curry looking middle easterns get taxed imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

Users who are viewing this thread

Back