Is there a way to counter protein-induced inflammation?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Posts
3,355
Reputation
3,811
So no matter if I get my protein from whey/dairy or meat sources, if I eat high in protein, I get inflammatory responses like acne and increased hair loss. Is there a way to counter these reactions without reducing protein intake? (I'm dieting). Just having a good sleep and taking Anti oxidants/zinc throughout the day didnt help.
 
Dairy and gluten is inflammatory whether you are lactose-intolerant/celiac or not.

Red low fat meat isn't. All top bodybuilders eat steak. Are you eating high quality steak, or some 30% fat minced meat?

That being said I wouldn't cut out dairy completely. Milk based puddings and quarks are a cheap, tasty protein source.

The key is getting the bulk of your protein from good natural sources and only supplementing with puddings and whey powder, not the other way around.

(For blood sugar and acne/facial redness control only. For muscle building purposes the protein source is irrelevant, only amounts matter)

As for carbs, lots of alternatives to wheat bread and gluten. Oats, bananas, corn tortillas etc.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and audimax

Similar threads

cartheyebrows
Replies
11
Views
56
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
Maldin/ just do it
Replies
11
Views
98
AlbanianKing!
A
sunlessthegreat
Replies
12
Views
75
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
ICR
Replies
3
Views
36
Pskne
Pskne
caiden lol
Replies
22
Views
129
caiden lol
caiden lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top