Is there any actual way to fix facial shadows?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Does anyone on org actually know how to get rid of these, or even reduce them heavily so it’s not noticeable?

I haven’t seen a single thread or solution on this lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
bump

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
@Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @SidharthTheSlayer

@SidharthTheSlayer thought you were gonna make a thread on this lol. Would be helpful still

What do you mean by facial shadows? Beard shadow? Hyperpigmentation? You probably have both
For beard shadow, just pluck or wax everything out once and maintain your results by plucking hairs as they come in. For hyperpigmentation, use tret, hydroquinone, azelaic acid, and glycolic acid together rigorously.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, moreroidsmoredates, tombradylover and 1 other person
What do you mean by facial shadows? Beard shadow? Hyperpigmentation? You probably have both
For beard shadow, just pluck or wax everything out once and maintain your results by plucking hairs as they come in. For hyperpigmentation, use tret, hydroquinone, azelaic acid, and glycolic acid together rigorously.
Kind of alot of actives dk if you can tolerate all those

why won’t that stack work for reducing beard shadow? Won’t it even out the skin tone so make it less obvious?

Also how do you pluck your entire beard lol

Kind of alot of actives dk if you can tolerate all those
Hydroquinone every day as a base only on dark spots and alternating daily the other ingredients like azelaic, glycolic, tret on the entire face isn't too intensive, but if you have to go out in the sun it's probably a bad idea.

Hydroquinone every day as a base only on dark spots and alternating daily the other ingredients like azelaic, glycolic, tret on the entire face isn't too intensive, but if you have to go out in the sun it's probably a bad idea.
+ spf50 then lol

why won’t that stack work for reducing beard shadow? Won’t it even out the skin tone so make it less obvious?

Also how do you pluck your entire beard lol
Dude I legit plucked 80% of everything out with tweezers in front of the mirror. It took 3 hours. It was worth it, if you have tons of body hair like me it's worth it and less painful than waxing out everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Dude I legit plucked 80% of everything out with tweezers in front of the mirror. It took 3 hours. It was worth it, if you have tons of body hair like me it's worth it and less painful than waxing out everything.
Did you do it for your beard? And now did that affect the shadow?

Did you do it for your beard? And now did that affect the shadow?

And how often how must that be done?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
And how often how must that be done?
You don't have to do the full process again after you pluck/wax all of your beard out once, just maintain by setting aside 20 minutes every 5-7 days by plucking out new hairs as they come in. Also you can pluck hairs out while watching something too.

You don't have to do the full process again after you pluck/wax all of your beard out once, just maintain by setting aside 20 minutes every 5-7 days by plucking out new hairs as they come in. Also you can pluck hairs out while watching something too.
That must take forever no way plucking a full beard takes only 3 hours lol