Is there any bigger cope than "don't care what anyone thinks"?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Normies always say don't give a fuck about what others think of you, which is the biggest gaslight ever, EVERYBODY cares about how others perceive them, the amount of external validation you receive determines your confidence level (water)

Imagine if chad, whose had a lifetime of positive reinforcement in every aspect of life, suddenly starts getting incel treatment, he would quickly become an abused dog and question everything about himself, and probably end up in the ward or rope from being starved of any validation whatsoever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, hiwasuwor, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
ur retard, with that mindset ltn's are getting laid simply by the fact they dont care how much times they got rejected, eventually they will get some mtb to fuck them, but u are rotting here calling them out, with idc what others think mindset, people have done wonders

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
saying i don't care what people think is the NT option to say. But people who actually don't care what others think about them are egoistic and dangerous because if people think bad of them they will also think lower of their close associates and family

ur retard, with that mindset ltn's are getting laid simply by the fact they dont care how much times they got rejected, eventually they will get some mtb to fuck them, but u are rotting here calling them out, with idc what others think mindset, people have done wonders
Just have unlimited persistence and time theory. You can get laid as an LTN, you can! It might take a decade, and the first 10 000 approaches were just a warmup, but you can get laid!

Imagine if chad, whose had a lifetime of positive reinforcement in every aspect of life, suddenly starts getting incel treatment
That could happen. Imagine, it's only one acid-facing away. Acid-facing is more brutal than ER, because it's like cursing somebody to get treated like a monster for the rest of their life, you know before they commit suicide. Acid-facing would be some sort of endless sociological torture, because nothing could ever repair your face afterward, and you'll have that terrible realization to keep you awake at night and crying in your morning showers.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Some people really don’t care, so it’s not a cope. It’s only a cope for people who still care. Someone like you, OP - since you perceive it to be a cope. Means that you care about what others think. Not trying to fire shots at you, just making an observation.

well I'm not just talking about looks, those ltn's are NT, but a non NT ltn is usually an abused dog incel

Just have unlimited persistence and time theory. You can get laid as an LTN, you can! It might take a decade, and the first 10 000 approaches were just a warmup, but you can get laid!

That could happen. Imagine, it's only one acid-facing away. Acid-facing is more brutal than ER, because it's like cursing somebody to get treated like a monster for the rest of their life, you know before they commit suicide. Acid-facing would be some sort of endless sociological torture, because nothing could ever repair your face afterward, and you'll have that terrible realization to keep you awake at night and crying in your morning showers.
that could happen, but at least if the chad becomes deformed he could get pity sex, if you're just a typical ugly incel NOONE will pity you

• Woah
but at least if the chad becomes deformed he could get pity sex
I think you need to see pictures of acid burns to the face. I don't think even Chad's frame could pull off monster game successfully.

Fuck man you had to remind of this shit, i remember seeing head lines about it, this shit is horrorfuel i wanna forget about it, facial deformaty is my biggest nightmare:feelscry:

• JFL
Some people really don’t care, so it’s not a cope. It’s only a cope for people who still care. Someone like you, OP - since you perceive it to be a cope. Means that you care about what others think. Not trying to fire shots at you, just making an observation.
The majority of people do care though, normies talk a certain way to let others know they are one of them, they wear nt clothes to fit in and get attention, many of them care about their social medias like their snap score showing others they're high status and amount of followers on IG

I agree though there are people that genuinely don't give a fuck (like psychopaths) but that's quite rare

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The majority of people do care though, normies talk a certain way to let others they are one of them, they wear nt clothes to fit in and get attention, many of them care about their social medias like their snap score showing others they're high status and amount of followers on IG

I agree though there are people that genuinely don't give a fuck
Yeah most people who say that are coping. But when I say it I mean it. I walk around with my cultural clothing in bright colours like pink or purple and I just don’t care at all. I also am clean-shaven (big failo for muzzies) and I got a unibrow. 💀

No Chad ever got that advice