Is there any major medical risks/drawbacks of getting LL for only 3 inches?

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Its not going to be happening anytime soon ofc, but im seriously considering getting 3 inches done at some point in my life so i can go from 6 to 6'3 and finally actually be statistically, "tall".

no dude wtf, not worth it. youre already 6 ft.

If you have the money for it sure, but if you plan on getting it done cheap in a 3rd world country then it's too dangerous, they break both your legs so you obviously want to get this done by a professional

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
If you have the money for it sure, but if you plan on getting it done cheap in a 3rd world country then it's too dangerous, they break both your legs so you obviously want to get this done by a professional
Yes ofc, I would never get any of my surgeries done in a 3rd world country. Only 1st world western countries or Korea or Japan tbh.

Yes ofc, I would never get any of my surgeries done in a 3rd world country. Only 1st world western countries or Korea or Japan tbh.
I'm 5'11 so I considered getting 3 inches.. I did a lot of research but I don't have the money to do it in a first world country considering its like 50,000eur or in the us 100k dollars. I found a doc in turkey called halil buldu who does the external method for 17,000eur but yh i'm most likely not gonna do it cos I don't wanna be a cripple