Is there any streamlined approach to diagnosing facial deficiencies?

A

anonymous8675

Iron
If you know you're ugly but don't know how and you don't want to post photos or disclose your identity to others, how would you go about diagnosing each of your facial problems? I know with the ratercf software it will mathematically analyze your face, but it still seems like there's something missing because it doesn't take into account 3D structure. Any ideas or advice?

If you know you're ugly but don't know how and you don't want to post photos or disclose your identity to others, how would you go about diagnosing each of your facial problems? I know with the ratercf software it will mathematically analyze your face, but it still seems like there's something missing because it doesn't take into account 3D structure. Any ideas or advice?
If there WAS, Wheat Waffles would get bankrupt the next day.

No, there is NONE.
:feelsrope:

Just DM me a picture of your skull from behind, i only need to see your skull to rate

• JFL
Reactions: anonymous8675
just do research it s not hard. tbh it s either your maxilla being recessed (with or without recessed mandible) or downswung (with or without recessed mandible) or just your mandible. most of the times the mandible will be recessed because there are already problems with the maxilla. do you have good under-eye support? how wide is your face? etc etc. magnumworkshop and qoves has some good articles. no need to pay for it!

The mirror flip thing