Is there anyone else planning cosmetic OBO besides Giant?

blithe

blithe

mirror mirror on the wall
is there anyone else that desgins cosmetic obo at the moment besides @RealSurgerymax ?

Steinbacher

is there anyone else that desgins cosmetic obo at the moment besides @RealSurgerymax ?

Why would you even ask such a question? As the original inventor, no one else could ever hold a candle to Giant on cosmetic OBO.

Anyway the guide that required to do it subcranial is patented, owned by me only. Anywhere else will have to do it transcranial with brain exposed and all the risks of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, Kaz, user123456 and 1 other person
Steinbacher

This was with craniotomy. He can only do 180-degree osteotomy or Craniotomy style 360-degree.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Why would you even ask such a question? As the original inventor, no one else could ever hold a candle to Giant on cosmetic OBO.

Anyway the guide that required to do it subcranial is patented, owned by me only. Anywhere else will have to do it transcranial with brain exposed and all the risks of it.
I made you and ramieri an edit on tik tok

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Why would you even ask such a question?
because the line is so long to get a consultation with you and i desperately need an obo, so i was wondering if anyone else designed them

because the line is so long to get a consultation with you and i desperately need an obo, so i was wondering if anyone else designed them
The line could be 5 years (it isn’t) and anyone else who provides a subcranial orbitotomy guide will be sued. I didn't invent or own custom implants or custom jaw surgery even though I think I’m the best at it - but I definitely own guided subcranial OBO. I don’t innovate for people to look for what I invented elsewhere. That’s why I’m gait keeping the newest advances for a while.

Just DM.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, Kaz and blithe
The line could be 5 years (it isn’t) and anyone else who provides a subcranial orbitotomy guide will be sued. I didn't invent or own custom implants or custom jaw surgery even though I think I’m the best at it - but I definitely own guided subcranial OBO. I don’t innovate for people to look for what I invented elsewhere. That’s why I’m gait keeping the newest advances for a while.

Just DM.
How long does it generally take for a referral letter? You said a few days but that was 3 weeks ago with bumps, dunno if I should keep bumping it every week or if you have some kind of record of my name and are waiting to do it.

Not in a rush though to clarify

Last edited:
I think the problem for some people is that they want to get that procedure first I have no idea how long the supposed line is, but for example, you said that it's better to do bimax afterwards, but if the line is 2 years (again, I don't know if it is), you can just have your bimax and in two years your bones will fuse so you'd be able to remove the plates.

Just DM.
okay i dmed you