Is there anyone here who’s experienced late growth ( not height wise )

no nigga u will stay a 4 incher for rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, mathis and LooksThinker
Mine grew for just 2-2.5 years. Probably not

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
Idk what exactly you consider late growth, but from 16 to 17 my dick went from 4.5 inches to 6 inches and my height went from 5'8 to 5'9.5. Voice got insanely deeper too kept deepening till like 19.

• Woah
Reactions: Autismcel
Idk what exactly you consider late growth, but from 16 to 17 my dick went from 4.5 inches to 6 inches and my height went from 5'8 to 5'9.5. Voice got insanely deeper too kept deepening till like 19.
I meant everything that’s not height and d related but mainly shoulders

6 inches is literal dicklet tier. Way below average. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

6 inches is literal dicklet tier. Way below average. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
P sure average in America is like 5.5, but either way I got semi-lucky considering I'm Indian. The average for the dalits in the mainland is like 3.5 inches or some shit coulda been way worse.

P sure average in America is like 5.5, but either way I got semi-lucky considering I'm Indian. The average for the dalits in the mainland is like 3.5 inches or some shit coulda been way worse.
That's cope cuz that counts shitskin ethnics, fatties, trannies, erectyle dysfunction, oldcels...

Average is 6.6 for whites
and 6.7 for blacks

(in the west)

I had the study somewhere

I meant everything that’s not height and d related but mainly shoulders
Def got wider too, but idk exact numbers. Studies have shown ur clavicles can grow till like 21.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
That's cope cuz that counts shitskin ethnics, fatties, trannies, erectyle dysfunction, oldcels...

and 6.7 for blacks

(in the west)

Prob larped, all these studies are self-reported and dudes are known to instinctively lie about height and dick size. Until they start actually doing mandatory penis inspections in P.E, we won't have real results.

and 6.7 for blacks

(in the west)

tf u got this from

Def got wider too, but idk exact numbers. Studies have shown ur clavicles can grow till like 21.
one study showd that they dont stop growing until 25, but its minimal and probably wont actually make a difference.

Prob larped, all these studies are self-reported and dudes are known to instinctively lie about height and dick size. Until they start actually doing mandatory penis inspections in P.E, we won't have real results.
Nope, measured. No "self-reporting" or "self-measured" cope.

5.2 asians
6.6 whites
6.7 blacks

Fuck brutal race-pill, I wonder how they actually got these measurements tho.

I got em wrong from memory but here it is

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files....-k-life-history-theory-in-113-populations.pdf

Thats insane bro

So like did your voice drop orrr? Also what were the signs of you being a late bloomer

Thats insane bro

So like did your voice drop orrr? Also what were the signs of you being a late bloomer
i grew like 5 cm at 18 (172 to 177 ) morning height
if u always grew at a fixed rate and never had a major growth spurt that could be a sign and ofc not looking ur age i js seen some old pics of mine i looked 14 at 17 and 11 at 15 and generally had late physiological changes compared to ur peers(teething ... etc)

Last edited:
i grew like 5 cm at 18 (172 to 177 ) morning height
if u always grew at a fixed rate and never had a major growth spurt that could be a sign and ofc not looking ur age i js seen some old pics of mine i looked 14 at 17 and 11 at 15 and generally had late physiological changes compared to ur peers(teething ... etc)
Yeah I'm arab and all my peers can grow proper facial hair except for me

And i grew at a fixed rate never had a growth spurt

And i look and sound 14-15 ive been told that by my sister and sometimes strangers get surprised after i tell them I'm 17

Yeah I'm arab and all my peers can grow proper facial hair except for me

And i grew at a fixed rate never had a growth spurt

And i look and sound 14-15 ive been told that by my sister and sometimes strangers get surprised after i tell them I'm 17
well i am arab too and i didn't even have mustache at 17

well i am arab too and i didn't even have mustache at 17
Like no hair at all or you mean the fuzzy peach thing? I shave it every like week or something, it doesn't grow and become a thick mustache