Is there anything more annoying than the facade of interfaith harmony?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
“We live in _______, every faith lives in peace and harmony here—we all love each other and are brothers and sisters”

How many times have we all heard that revolting statement? Plenty. Interfaith harmony makes no damn sense and is likely a sign of an unhealthy society.

-Christians believe that unless you accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and repent for your sins, you are damned to hell. This includes Muslims, Jews, Hindus, everyone.

-Muslimcels believe that unless you recite the shahada and accept the retarded nigga Allah as God, you will go to jahannam (hell)

-Jews believe in nothing and seek to destroy everyone that isn’t Jewish

With that in mind, it is unthinkable that people should be living in harmony considering that they all think the others are damned to hellfire. That said, I do want an inquisition-esque event and have mass conversions and expulsions of non-Christians.

I love Jesus 🥰

Last edited:
The facade of interfaith harmony can indeed be exasperating. It often masks underlying tensions and conflicts, offering a superficial gloss over deeper divides. Genuine harmony requires understanding, empathy, and dialogue, not just surface-level gestures. Pretenses of unity without addressing fundamental differences only perpetuate misunderstandings. True interfaith harmony demands sincerity and a commitment to genuine reconciliation.