Is there anyway I can fix my short ramus and bad lower third

What’s your point ? I spam my face here too and I live good trust me :)))
You'd have to be mentally ill to post your face on this site as much as you do. Jfl

While I do agree that MSE tends to be thrown around as some holy grail, significant zygo expansion surely isn't a meme. Tons of studies have
already been spammed on .me surrounding it, plus this photo seems pretty legit, especially if your young, just look at Ronald Ead hes in his mid-late 20s n he seems to have benefited from it. View attachment 757288View attachment 757285
is mse haram

Your ethnicity fails you so hard

mirin that lower third

Bro I'm deadass telling you to get earrings you can run exotic BBC game tbh

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
While I do agree that MSE tends to be thrown around as some holy grail, significant zygo expansion surely isn't a meme. Tons of studies have
already been spammed on .me surrounding it, plus this photo seems pretty legit, especially if your young, just look at Ronald Ead hes in his mid-late 20s n he seems to have benefited from it. View attachment 757288View attachment 757285
Only people saying mse is a meme are copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Ataru
Your lower third is literally more masculine than Cavill's. Your problem is not your lower third. Seriously, find a way to lighten your skin, get a rhino and maybe something to make your lips more pronounced. Your pheno fucks your bones really hard. Also, maybe a hair transplant as well. Covers all your failo's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837