Is there potential + rate

Troglodyte452

Troglodyte452

Iron
Started mt2, eating carrots n shi, cleaned out my diet so beggining to lean out. All my pics are taken from an angle that makes my eyes seem negative CT but they're neutral at least or positive tilt.

Attachments

• 1721949695740.png
    1721949695740.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1721949716634.png
    1721949716634.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721949754694.png
    1721949754694.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721949899969.png
    1721949899969.png
    761.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, nathan and counterintuitive
htn potential if u continue to cut

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, curryascenderr and nathan
htn potential if u continue to cut
I see plenty of potential but I can’t put my finger on what exactly can be done to achieve this. Don’t think leaness will ascend him I think he’s lacking bones maybe?

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
I see plenty of potential but I can’t put my finger on what exactly can be done to achieve this. Don’t think leaness will ascend him I think he’s lacking bones maybe?
bones seem fine to me bro trust he is gonna mog hard after cutting. you can already see his bones in some pics

keep in mind that these are selfies which are lens distorted so a back camera mirror selfie will look a lot better

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and curryascenderr
bones seem fine to me bro trust he is gonna mog hard after cutting. you can already see his bones in some pics
OP is good looking but he is already quite lean so will getting even leaner make much of a difference imo no. I Just cant point out any more improvements to make him chadlite maybe hes got basic features idk.

• +1
Started mt2, eating carrots n shi, cleaned out my diet so beggining to lean out. All my pics are taken from an angle that makes my eyes seem negative CT but they're neutral at least or positive tilt.
Take off the glasses and get contacts

• +1
OP is good looking but he is already quite lean so will getting even leaner make much of a difference imo no. I Just cant point out any more improvements to make him chadlite maybe hes got basic features idk.
i can still see some fat on his face. OP is around 12% bf he should cut down to like 9-10%. and i dont think he can reach chadlite, eyes seem to cap him at HTN. not like HTN is bad anyways

i can still see some fat on his face. OP is around 12% bf he should cut down to like 9-10%. and i dont think he can reach chadlite, eyes seem to cap him at HTN. not like HTN is bad anyways
Agreed, eyes are to far apart. He is a HTN. I think he could imrove his eye area. You can see his undereyes have hollowed due to loss of fat. I think if he was to fat graft or vollufiline (maybe cope) he could add fat to that area and make his lower eyelid more straight giving hunter appearance. He also needs lashes. His eyebrows are abit farset from the eyes but threads may fix this as @Clavicular has done. What do you think? Maybe if he could fix his eye area he may be approaching chadlite?

• +1
I need to do more research about eyes, what makes them look good etc. cause right now I don't even know what I can do to make them look better. All I know is I should make my eyebrows closer to my eyes and add a little squint that looks natural. I havent done any of this on the pictures

• +1
Agreed, eyes are to far apart. He is a HTN. I think he could imrove his eye area. You can see his undereyes have hollowed due to loss of fat. I think if he was to fat graft or vollufiline (maybe cope) he could add fat to that area and make his lower eyelid more straight giving hunter appearance. He also needs lashes. His eyebrows are abit farset from the eyes but threads may fix this as @Clavicular has done. What do you think? Maybe if he could fix his eye area he may be approaching chadlite?
like i said the pics are lens distorted, in a back camera mirror selfie his ESR would've been just on the far end of ideal. it wouldn't stand out (im an esr cel so i know how it is). I think he actually could ascend to CL if he does his eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
I need to do more research about eyes, what makes them look good etc. cause right now I don't even know what I can do to make them look better. All I know is I should make my eyebrows closer to my eyes and add a little squint that looks natural. I havent done any of this on the pictures
dw too much just eyebrowmaxx and leanmaxx. get rid of glasses and get contacts like they guy said, and u will be fine

clavicular made any threads about eyebrowmaxxing? I gotta look for it asap, leanmaxx is going well

• +1