Is there something I'm missing out on?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Im 17 i wonder if there are some peptides or something like that I SHOULD take that make a considerable difference? Like its wasted potential that I'm not taking them?
All Im doing now is skincare, workout, trying to get better fashion and earning money for rhino and genio.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 25245 and 1 other person
u prob dont have the money for hgg

d3+k2

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and gribsufer1
Bones. If I could go back to being a teen I would immediately take calcium, d3, k2 and high protein to grow taller.
Based.

If I had the knowledge I had now I would of done HGH at your age tbh. I’m trying to get my brother on it actually but he’s high inhib

If I had the knowledge I had now I would of done HGH at your age tbh. I’m trying to get my brother on it actually but he’s high inhib
What if you were 19 and found this? Would you do Sarms and work on frame?

What if you were 19 and found this? Would you do Sarms and work on frame?

Aren't there a lot of sides with test? Are you doing it for the face or body mainly?
No. I have very bad hair loss genes and have lost none and my hair has improved on test fin min. No acne, it’s all about managing E2

For body but I have noticed facial changes but that might just be natural changes