Is this a good hardmaxxing plan?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Surgeries
  • (All done at the same time by Ramieri) Bimax + Geino + Rhino (Have a consultation for orthodontics tomorrow in London, going to the same place Gaia went to you boyos mirin:love:)
  • Buccal Fat Removal (After bimax not until sub 10%)
  • Orbital Decompression and Lower lid retraction (canthoplasty).

Fillers
  • UEE fillers
  • Zygo fillers
  • Jawline fillers

Other
  • Teeth whitening (will be done after bimax braces are removed)

What do you boyos think?
I plan to have everything finished within 2.5-3 years. By the time I am 23 and at the latest 24.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, mvp2v1, Alvaro and 1 other person
Yeah it is

Just make sure you are not overdoing it and cherry-picking flaws, it will make you look botched, especially eye area.

Surgeries
  • (All done at the same time by Ramieri) Bimax + Geino + Rhino (Have a consultation for orthodontics tomorrow in London, going to the same place Gaia went to you boyos mirin:love:)
  • Buccal Fat Removal

Fillers
  • UEE fillers
  • Zygo fillers
  • Jawline fillers

Other

What do you boyos think?
I plan to have everything finished within 2.5-3 years. By the time I am 23 and at the latest 24.
where is the money for surgery tho motherfucker?:confused:

If it costs more than I have then I will just take a loan with my bank they charge 3.2% interest which is basically nothing.
In my bank account.

Yeah it is

Just make sure you are not overdoing it and cherry-picking flaws, it will make you look botched, especially eye area.
Yeah the eye area stuff is probably overkill, especially the orbital decomp as I don't really need it. I just want less prey eyes, but I will probably leave all that stuff till last even after getting fillers and what not might not do all the eye surgeries.

Dont ruin ur face buddy boyo its already gl

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Dont ruin ur face buddy boyo its already gl
I wont make it look stupid everything will be very small improvements to fit with my harmony.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Surgeries
  • Buccal Fat Removal (After bimax not until sub 10%)

Fillers
  • UEE fillers
  • Zygo fillers
  • Jawline fillers

Other

What do you boyos think?
All fine but please don‘t do fillers.

I wont make it look stupid everything will be very small improvements to fit with my harmony.
will you post before and after when your done. GL btw sounds like a good plan as long as you don't overdue it

• +1
If it costs more than I have then I will just take a loan with my bank they charge 3.2% interest which is basically nothing.
Imagine taking a loan to do surgery :lul: jfl you just need a brain transplant tbh

will you post before and after when your done. GL btw sounds like a good plan as long as you don't overdue it
Yep probably. It wont be for a while tho.

Imagine taking a loan to do surgery :lul: jfl you just need a brain transplant tbh
Gotta ascend somehow. I can easily pay it back off its not like I really need to take the loan I've almost finished my masters in CS I could pay it off quite quickly but I want the surgeries now not once I have a full time job.

start off with the easier surgeries first, users on here make the mistake of getting the bigger ones first when the smaller surgeries would have been enough

I think its a good plan.
Good luck on the surgeries boyo

• Love it
Would you be against telling the name of the orthodontics?

• +1