Is this a WHORE??Please, Give me Your Opinion on the Girl I Lost my Virginity to. Should i try to get Her? (SLAYERS GTFIH)

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Basically i thought she was a whore but hear me out:

1) She’s 1 year older than me and prefers guys older than her by 2/3 years.

2)She had only 2 Boyfriends (they are both LTN and low LTN, not joking) that i mog into stratosphere and back.

3)Apparently she never had casual sex other than with her 2 exes, so i’m the first one

4)Apparently the only things she COULD have done with randoms was sucking and letting her get fingered (my roommate told me she doesn’t know actually but it could be)

5)She has a fuck buddy which is her last ex (the low LTN one, high subhuman. Again, i’m not joking…) and when i asked my roommate on why she’s still fucking with him she said he probably has a big dick and knows how to fuck her (dickpilled again, probably why her pussy lips where quite open and why she called me small)

So basically i’m her best looking encounter by a long shot, she had the first “casual sex” with me but i didn’t get hard so i fucked it up.

What i’m wondering is if in 2 months when i get back to my city and could see her, if my looks would be enough to take her from that big cocked subhuman. I’m 5.8 fully hard so it’s not that i’m sub average but still i believe that guy is like 7/8 inches.

I’m going to be prepared next time either way but all i want to know is that if it’s worth it trying to build something with her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, BitchBoy, try2beme and 5 others
Reddit dot com >

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qqpkp, Razeb, Mewton and 7 others
tales from the deepest sewers of Lagos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, JoshuaG, standardcel and 14 others
Basically i thought she was a whore but hear me out:

1) She’s 1 year older than me and prefers guys older than her by 2/3 years.

2)She had only 2 Boyfriends (they are both LTN and low LTN, not joking) that i mog into stratosphere and back.

3)Apparently she never had casual sex other than with her 2 exes, so i’m the first one

4)Apparently the only things she COULD have done with randoms was sucking and letting her get fingered (my roommate told me she doesn’t know actually but it could be)

5)She has a fuck buddy which is her last ex (the low LTN one, high subhuman. Again, i’m not joking…) and when i asked my roommate on why she’s still fucking with him she said he probably has a big dick and knows how to fuck her (dickpilled again, probably why her pussy lips where quite open and why she called me small)

So basically i’m her best looking encounter by a long shot, she had the first “casual sex” with me but i didn’t get hard so i fucked it up.

What i’m wondering is if in 2 months when i get back to my city and could see her, if my looks would be enough to take her from that big cocked subhuman. I’m 5.8 fully hard so it’s not that i’m sub average but still i believe that guy is like 7/8 inches.

I’m going to be prepared next time either way but all i want to know is that if it’s worth it trying to build something with her.
woman room mate and your worried about another foid

@forevermirin help please..

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
how tf u didnt know the roastie u had sex with is a whore jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and PseudoMaxxer
obviously she’s a whore she’s just lying jfl at you for believing it

• +1
  • So Sad
Merry Christmas GIF by All Better

obviously she’s a whore she’s just lying jfl at you for believing it
but her friend told me, and i’m really friends with her too…why would she lie to me?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Zonar
  • +1
would you not cover for your boy? :lul:
i would, but doesn’t seem like the same here.

The foid i fucked asked my roommate if i was gonna text her and she said “probably not”, in fact im not gonna text her.

So the foid said “well, im not texting him neither”

So she doesn’t seem interested or my roommate would have told me to text her, like she told me to go to her the night that we fucked

Doesn't sound like a whore to me but u probably mog her and can do better anyway

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Didn't she say to everyone that you had a small Dick ?

• +1
Watchpilled again (ignore this thought this was dm)

• +1
Compared to the vast majority of zoomer women, no.

• +1
Isn’t she the same one that called you a dicklet?

• +1
i would, but doesn’t seem like the same here.

The foid i fucked asked my roommate if i was gonna text her and she said “probably not”, in fact im not gonna text her.

So the foid said “well, im not texting him neither”

So she doesn’t seem interested or my roommate would have told me to text her, like she told me to go to her the night that we fucked
you can text her when you’re back home I guess, what can you lose

• +1
Doesn't sound like a whore to me but u probably mog her and can do better anyway
yeah i guess, she’s MTB but really cumfuel body. I’m HTN but she obviously SMV mogs me into oblivion because of pussy.
Didn't she say to everyone that you had a small Dick ?
Isn’t she the same one that called you a dicklet?
Yes but i think the biggest thing was because i wasn’t hard.

She might even said it because she felt offended i didn’t get hard.
Compared to the vast majority of zoomer women, no.
Good to hear that.
you can text her when you’re back home I guess, what can you lose
ill try, ill even look better when i meet her and if everything goes good i can fuck her in my car and get back my reputation when my dick will get hard.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
All women have taken chads cock tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Will_of_Baal and socialcel
if you wanna marry that whore , just do it

• +1
Pussy whipped tbh why do you want to LTR her

• +1
This cope
well, idk if my roommate was larping or not. But the dudes she showed me were her exes and they were fucking ugly.

Pussy whipped tbh why do you want to LTR her
I guess that’s the pussy effects on me after my first time.

I guess by the time 2 months passes and i get back to shitaly this will be all gone

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
in 2 months she will already have found new cock, over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Will_of_Baal and PseudoMaxxer
well, idk if my roommate was larping or not. But the dudes she showed me were her exes and they were fucking ugly.
She does not want to show you the Tyrone she was fucking man. Trust me I know these things

• +1
tales from the slums of Mogadishu

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Will_of_Baal and PseudoMaxxer
ill try, ill even look better when i meet her and if everything goes good i can fuck her in my car and get back my reputation when my dick will get hard.
bet

• +1
"should I get her?" And 20 reasons not to

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and PseudoMaxxer
Just be fuckbuddys with her but no LTR

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and PseudoMaxxer
Just be fuckbuddys with her but no LTR
she already has a fuckbuddy that dick mogs me, if i’m being honest al i want is a gf idc about sex. Sex is overrated anyway

this is all some detailed schizophrenic episode?

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
@PseudoMaxxer shes a slut and you re a cuck for even making this thread.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and PseudoMaxxer
@PseudoMaxxer shes a slut and you re a cuck for even making this thread.
Why am i a cuck? is she a slut for real? she has 2 bodies and keeps fucking her ex only.

I mog them too if that helps.

You wouldn’t say chad is a cuck for stealing your gf would you? even if im not chad thats what im basically trying to do

can you explain better as why you think that? I trust you as my friend and as a certified slayer.
She is a whore bcs she has a big dicked ugly dude as a fuck buddy, she just wants to have sex/fun like all women do so you can take advantage of being better looking then the subhuman and also be her fuck buddy if you want but you gotta learn how to fuck and have a hard on always during sex

• +1