Is this autistic

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
theres a mirror in the hallway at my school that is really high quality, sometimes I skip class to go admire myself in the mirror. Is this narcissistic, autistic, or both?

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Bitchwhipper2
I have a friend who does this. Everytime he sees a reflective surface, he never fails to not look at himself and check himself out. It happens constantly. Thing is, growing up, he was fat & not attractive, but when he got older and lost weight, he became attractive to women. So now he's got this... vanity within him but he's not necessarily narcissistic. It's something psychological that ugly ducklings go through, I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
It's just looksmaxers behavior I would do that aswell

• +1
I have a friend who does this. Everytime he sees a reflective surface, he never fails to not look at himself and check himself out. It happens constantly. Thing is, growing up, he was fat & not attractive, but when he got older and lost weight, he became attractive to women. So now he's got this... vanity within him but he's not necessarily narcissistic. It's something psychological that ugly ducklings go through, I suppose.
This makes sense. As you can see from the pic that random nigga posted, i used to be ugly as shit, but now that im better looking i like looking in mirrors more.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
its autistic that you write about this on obscure internet forums

This makes sense. As you can see from the pic that random nigga posted, i used to be ugly as shit, but now that im better looking i like looking in mirrors more.
You are black? Send after pics tbh

• +1
Brutal, that "ugly as shit" picture of yours (I don't agree you're "ugly as shit" there, tbh) mogs the fuck outta me. :feelskek:

• So Sad
Brutal, that "ugly as shit" picture of yours (I don't agree you're "ugly as shit" there, tbh) mogs the fuck outta me. :feelskek:
brutal, send pics tbh

• So Sad
I was 3 psl in that

• JFL
i do this too cause I'm scared of looking sub 5

• +1
Eh not really tbh, btw is that you in pic OP?

Eh not really tbh, btw is that you in pic OP?
The pic that the random posted is from a year ago, i can send you current pics if u like

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230